You tell me

You tell me

Attached: 1662952026825978.jpg (471x617, 77.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.alice.al/pw/thread/7168110/#7168110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do i respond to this without having a complete mental breakdown bros?

Fine speech

You tell me

You can’t. Just quietly concede to Dave and change the subject

by going ahead with your psychotic rant pretending you got the answer you were looking for

plans change

Qrd on "you tell me"?

You laugh at this guy when you realize that he's a moron and everyone who follows him is a retard who won't ever know the warmth of a woman's touch.

You tell me

Utterly bizzased

i like how nobody even caught this at the time while Any Forums was busy making the same hundreds of cm punk thread until that one user made a thread pointing this out and now everybody can't stop posting it based user changing the game of the CM Punk shoot

Attached: 95c.jpg (600x556, 28.7K)

what are you on? It was meme in the gamethread and posted that same night

>WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS, DAVE?
>You tell me.
>NOT A GODDAMN THING, ISN'T THAT RIGHT, DAVE, I DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO DESERVE IT
>Nah you are
>IT WAS THAT EMPTY HEADED FUCKING DUMBFUCK
>Ok how you know?

nah it was after this thread archive.alice.al/pw/thread/7168110/#7168110

Such a good line. People rag on the Observer Newsletter not being worth 12 bucks or whatever but when I got a years sub for like 7 a month, I had the time of my life listening to Dave being autistic, Bryan and Vinny backlogs, Filthy Four. Sure, I could just pirate them, but since money wasn't an issue, I got my money's worth listening to like 8 hours of podcasts a week while doing stuff around the house.

Punk dropped literally the 2nd pipeline, possibly bigger then the first pipebomb at the media scrum post All Out. Dave Meltzer completely no sold the pipebomb and dropped the line "You Tell Me" when Punk was trying to work Dave into a shoot my aggressively asking him questions.

kek

>[It's 2022. I'm sitting in a small room with other journalists watching CM Punk have a public meltdown. In 15 minutes he'll unsuccessfully try to punch an executive. He's there now, in the future, commanding his friend to throw a chair. Back in the press room, he asks me something he already knows. In the infinite possible combinations of words in all of the spoken human languages, there is but only one possible answer to his question.]
>You tell me.

Attached: 1662962351819.jpg (1200x675, 232.62K)

I dont remember but I doubt it because the original audio was a garbled mess, CM Punk sounded like his balls finally dropped, TK somehow sounded the exact same and you couldn't tell what any of the reporters were saying.

FUCKING KEK

lmao

*shuffles notes* Fine speech.