Name one (1) storyline/wrestler/angle Tony has booked well during his three (3) years as booker

Name one (1) storyline/wrestler/angle Tony has booked well during his three (3) years as booker

Attached: 1662360245718235.webm (640x360, 182.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VAf6epYTUAM
youtu.be/7CbZQpmacJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hangman vs kenny

Wardlow/MJF was the perfect build. The match and aftermath was a different story.

all of them

Wasn't that some Twitter tard's headcanon?

Darby Allin and Sting vs the Andrade Family Office

darby vs brody leading up to the coffin match
deeb vs shida

came here to say this

Attached: 1605750839215.png (890x500, 655.4K)

Dr. Baker's heel turn

I liked Darby and Sting vs Men of the year better. I think that Ethan really got a chance to shine when he talked about coming up with Darby, and feeling outshined because he was in his 30's and had been in wrestling a decade before Darby just came in and was a star from day one.

his coffin match vs ethan was his best coffin match

That one didn't work so well though since they had to keep putting off the climax due to covid, Hangman's pregnancy, Christian and Danielson's interloping, etc.
At one point fans were rabid for Page then when it happened he already cooled off significantly and they just had to get it over with already.

I agree. Ethan looked like a convincing hoss. Darby's good like that.

It wasn't a heel turn as much as everyone just got sick of her going over everyone.

How many scans per minute is he achieving here?

MJF vs CM Punk.

CM Punk attacks MJF over this picture saying, "it was the greatest day of your life, but to me it was just Fruday". It caused MJF to shoot cry of script. He came out the following dynamite and cut one of the biggest career defining promos of all time.

youtu.be/VAf6epYTUAM

Even if you hate AEW that promo will move you.

Attached: ey0qsufcup151.jpg (828x870, 81.17K)

Um...that was the worse one you couldn't mentioned. This whole drama going on right now buried MJF

Punk vs MJF

phil really stealing lines from M. Bison?

The story wasn't finished. It was pretty obvious MJF would eventually go over Punk clean. That's not gonna happen anytime soon.

jake hager because he keeps him out of matches

Tried. Can't.

It'll be funny if this entire fiasco was so that MJF wouldn't go over him

How much more Hogan can you be?

This was rushed forgettable shit you fucking faggot. The fact that Christian substituting for hangman in a rushed feud made more sense shows how shit that was.

youtu.be/7CbZQpmacJI

Literally the greatest storyline in all of professional wrestling. This video gives me chills no matter how much I watch

PAC vs OC put OC on the map. Also I thought Darby's run as TNT champ into dropping it to Miro was all very well done.