What went wrong with TNT Champion?

Attached: 1651128530791.jpg (1200x675, 416.62K)

>Hot potato-ing betweetn Cody and Sammy.
>Putting it on Scorpio Sky for 2 weeks.
>Giving it Boredlow when he can't work.

Samuel guevara and the black guy feuded for like two uneventful years

Last time I liked it was when Miro took advantage of the situation of Darby sawdusting himself to get it. Then things just kinda went downhill from there. I was hoping the Wardlow run might breathe some life into it but far that's failed.

Wardlow is a nice, decent person, and doesn’t politic in TK’s ear. It’s sad because he should be a fucking featured star in AEW, not an afterthought while Daniel Garcia is on tv every ten seconds.

It failed because Tony is booking Wardlow without making use of the title. The TNT title instantly becomes kino when the guys delivers solid defenses every once in a while. Wardlow should be powebombing guys every weak and build himself a streak a la Goldberg.

TNT was meant to be the Codyverse belt.
Without Cody, what's the point?

jabroni belt

Darby
Cody
Miro

All those guys were allowed to make that belt feel special. The fucking second it went on Guevara it went to complete shit. It SHOULD be special on Wardlow, but he’s not one of Tony’s favorite toys. I don’t get it.

He's not charismatic enough to pull off the Goldberg streak. That shit is more important than being the world champ.

1. Yes he is. 2. IF he wasn’t, he has a 9/10 look along with in-ring ability. Then write good shit for him. Put him with a Paul Heyman type. 3. See, “1.”

They named a title after a channel they're not even on

Lol biggest kwab move.

why does it have the white house on the side plates? what a stupid looking fucking belt.

kek joshipedos are fucking cringe

Damn rampage is on TBS?

You tell me.

sammy gayvera and scorpio 'anti-dimes' sky

I wouldn't know because I'm not one of the 400k who watch it

This. Wardlow hasn't had a single real feud yet and he's been champ for months. Tony is honestly a horrendous booker.

>"All our belts are equal"
>Nobody watching or in ring knows what this belt is for
Another heavy weight champion? A midcard title? A champion for a tv station so its for ratings? It's worth the same as the heavy weight belt but the guys who hold those never fight together?
These are questions an average TV watcher shouldn't need to ask.

>These are questions an average TV watcher shouldn't need to ask.
Wrestling fans are retards and don't ask questions