KennyChads emergency meeting

what actually happens if he goes to the E? do we follow? what do?

Attached: CFA8CE5D-65FD-4222-BD52-D151253452B8.jpg (2619x1754, 718.14K)

Yeah him vs. Seth, Gunther, and AJ will be kino. He'll be happy there with his Up Up Down Down BROTHERS too

I would if they stopped that zooming shit. Gives me a headache which is a shame because I'd watch a lot more if they didn't do that.

It will depend on the investigation, if at the end they determine that Punk is more at fault then Punk is gone and Kenny stays. This whole thing is about Khan trying to find an excuse to keep Punk, if he does then Kenny/bucks leave, but if he doesn't then the network tells Tony to get rid of Punk or leave broadcast

He's going to either go back to NJPW, DDT, or quietly retire.

We're loyal to THE CLEANER brother not to Tony Khan. We go where Kenny goes!

Maybe. Hope they sign big don to go with him but it's been years don't know of he still has any connects backstage

I'll watch whatever Kenny does in the E, unless they kill him. There's a few dimes things he can do that I'll TOLERATE despite their camerawork that kills everything.

I've decided I'll follow Kenny anywhere at this point.

Keno's contract is up next February.

(plus 9 months added on by Tony Khan due to time missed by injury)

If he really went to WWE I would honestly completely stop watching wrestling. I'm trying not to think about it even though I know the chance is very small.

>Let's drop the hottest angle in the company's history for more inoffensive "Who's the better shitter" feuds
That was moment I realized the company was doomed. Fuck everyone involved for not rolling with the punches and making money. Could've spun it as The Elite using their authority to strip Punk of his title and suspending him because of his actions at the media scrum. They really all are man children

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-200522_Gallery.jpg (890x779, 254.68K)

>inb4 GOOD MORNING SIR
I'm high

lmao imagine being this big of a fangirl get a grip

very sad individual indeed

I'm trans btw, not that it matters...

This

Whatever he's just great. And he's accomplished a lot and he seems like a sensitive guy. We all know he could heem Phil but he never would so it's bullshit he's involved in this. I unironically believe he was saving the dog.

Then I enjoy watching him in WWE. Where Kenny goes, I follow.

and? plenty guys got fucked over through the years quitting watching everything cause some guy switched workplaces is peak fangirl, stop being a homo.

It would just be too depressing to see. We all know he wouldn't be given the push he deserves or have the same quality of matches. I have no desire to see what Paul and WWE do to my guy.

This is probably his only opportunity to go to WWE. He's not a young guy any more but if he goes now he can have a few rumble appearances, have a short title run, just enough to get him into the hall of fame.

bro kenny isnt the same guy anyway, and no one is forcing you to watch him in wwe you can watch someone else just like youd do if he retired, youre being over dramatic.

>Kenny goes to the E
Can't believe Kenny died like Shinsuke and Styles. Real shame as they had so much to offer in life.

GOOD MORNING SIR