I think Kenta shoot dislikes Phil

I think Kenta shoot dislikes Phil

Attached: 941216E4-EA07-48DC-8205-C599633D1085.jpg (750x739, 178.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KENTAG2S/status/1569117709492973568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I screenshotted to fast or something I’ idk why no picture. twitter.com/KENTAG2S/status/1569117709492973568

Based Drukposter KENTA

go to sleep hideo

kek based lil kaitch

God damn does this guy ever do anything except seethe about Phil stealing his finisher? He even showed up in AEW with his gay ass "Go 2 Sleep Club" shirt like anyone still cares 20 years after the fact, it's just a move.

Eternal seethe

He's just like me

Reminder that Phil faked an injury before Forbidden Door because he‘s scared of KENTA

What a fat bitch

But kenta was injured and he was facing tanahashi? Are you retarded?

Yet he was begging for a match with Phil prior to Forbidden Door. Or was he waiting to get him in a ring so he could shoot on him?

>I think X shoot dislikes Phil
X = any wrestler in the industry ever

obligatory

Attached: 1612414776050.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

>whining about the E again
Get a new gimmick Kenta, you've been gone almost as long as you were in

Like Kenta would’ve drawn in the states even with that move. It doesn’t come with Punk’s charisma/mic skills unfortunately.

WAAAAAH PHIL WAS MEAN TO ME :'((((

He then went on to break Kendrick’s nose with it because he’s an unsafe shitter, but sure, let’s blame le ebil Pepsi man.

KENTA is Mr. Glass. He couldn't hack it in the big leagues so we sent his midget ass packing back to Japanawa.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM A FAILURE AND A WHITE HONKEY FROM CHIRAQ TOOK MUH MOVE
NICE GIMMICK HIDEO, bitch

lmfao, what a bitch.

did someone physically force him to NOT do the GTS?

That nigga is mr anti dimes

>we'll never get this match because Punk is too bitchmade

He hurt people with it in the E' while Phil was gone
This is now CM Punk's fault.

Kicker is Kenta will be more fondly remembered by the time his career is done than Punk so I don't know what he's worried about

he comes off like a bigger whiny cunt than Punk

his finisher is FUCKING TRASH he should be tahnkful he couldn't use it and instead had to use moves that didn't look like dogshit

fucking dude is completely retarded anyway who gives a shit

Can anyone explain why tho?
Like, was he under contract with WWE for 4 years and it didn't allow him to use the GTS? can moves be trademarked outside of companies, loke catchphrases and such?

Educate a fool pls

Who cares, he hasn't done it well in like 8 years.

The fuck is he talking about? When he was in NXT? Yeah I'm sure Haitch was disallowing him to use the GTS out of respect for CM Punk. Fucking kek

They just told him not to use it because it would remind the crowd of CM Punk and elicit Punk chants soon after his departure. They eventually let him use it when he was put on 205, and he broke Kendrick's fucking nose with it.

It would lead to CM Punk chants probably

It's funny because Triple H started using the crossface like one year after Benoit died, kek.

Hangman did it better

He did do the GTS in WWE, he switched to the Rings of Saturn after he broke Brian Kendrick's nose.

Attached: 1662944913505.jpg (1280x720, 164.63K)