Oh no no, Yuta/Garcia haters in the mud rn

Oh no no, Yuta/Garcia haters in the mud rn.

Attached: 1660720728487.png (579x277, 27.73K)

What was on after AEW that they were tuning in for?

that's not how it works

Yes it is faggot

Battlebots.

Holy cope

>to be accurate
>over a million people watching

why is Magoo lying?

you tell me

but the quarterly char showed something very different. is Dave estimating this using google searches or something? kek

For all the AEWtists out there, that means that Garcia/Yuta are a bigger draw then Omega/Bucks. Didn't 200k just switch the channel when they main evented a couple weeks ago?

Always trust the Meltz

battlebots is a draw brother

he has direct sources in the industry, and you don't know how ratings work, the quarter hour rating is how many viewers that segment averaged across the entire 15 minutes, it says nothing about how many people are watching at any moment of time

>applying logic on Any Forums
oh no the dust brains aint gonna like this

I like yuta, I think it's Garcia who is dimeless because he's overexposed.

>no source provided vs source provided
>I’ll believe Dave
kek

>16 minute match
>quarter was 881
>aewtists want you to believe hundreds of thousands of people tuned out for the commercials but came rushing back for the finish

Attached: he did the thing.png (316x465, 367.22K)

you act like that's unreasonable given there was a lot of drama people might have thought "let's check the end of the show just in case"

Direct sources in what industry? He wasn’t getting the cable ratings when that one site wasn’t putting them out weekly so you can’t be talking Nielsen.

>a million people watched that gay hunping

kek new tranny cope get yours now

yuta is like a slightly less shitty version of garcia
they're both carbon copy dimeless vanilla midgets but yuta looks less terrible and is less terminally boring in the ring

it do be like that

Let's say the whole match drew 1 million.. That's not even high considering the context

Nobody and I mean nobody is tuning in for either of those faggots, Ojama, you fucking retard.

>people looking for the drama hung around for this

Attached: 1662817572158195.webm (1280x576, 2.78M)

Yes, considering the ratings decline over the show and the fact that Garcia/Yuta have been ratings cancer, You are relying on a 63 year old who graduated from a mediocre college 40 years ago rather than actual data.

They were hoping to see something AFTER that. That's kinda cringe.

I like that, at least I feel, like Yuta has been rapidly improving since BOSJ. He jsut feels like he's "getting there" more, yeah his promos aren't great, but he's increasingly etertaining in the ring.

He has access to data with greater fidelity than the general public until someone releases that data, tho.