Do you think your average normie/casual/mark realizes that guys like Dwayne are on shitloads of gear...

do you think your average normie/casual/mark realizes that guys like Dwayne are on shitloads of gear? Or do they honestly believe they got this way because they wake up at 5 AM and drink raw eggs then hit the gym?

Attached: the-rock.jpg (960x960, 590.6K)

i dont think they care, and neither do i.

Should I take steroids, bros....?

Depends. Have you built a solid foundation? Have you got your diet, workouts and recovery perfected? No point just jumping straight on the gas to look like shit when you come off like Triple H did until meeting Dave Palumbo.
Also what is your goal? Age? I’ve been lifting consistently since my early 20s and now I’m in my 30s I look dimes compared to my peers who have all given up, got married, had children, let women tell them what to do. If you plan to stick at it just as a hobby gear isn’t needed.

He's all natty, bro.

Attached: 1662934064276.jpg (426x640, 35.02K)

Mix of both
Everyone knows the rock is on roids. But your average casual doesn't have even a small clue how big of a difference roids make. They attribute more of it to muh grindset than it really is.

I always found it funny how some of the babyfaces in WWE that are meant to appeal to children like John Cena or Drew McIntyre also blatantly abuse steroids.

He got that way through a combination of both. And you do neither, op, you fat fuck.

You're pathetic

>responding to a shitpost with a bunch of cope about your questionable life choices
kwab

If I ever get so deep in that I know the name of who trains HHH I hope I’m self aware enough to kill myself.

yeah, almost like steroids are based…

Seething fatty parent debt slave, stay mad whilst I stay ploughing bitches in their prime, doing whatever I want and stacking money.

yes but they dont care cause he isnt in any sort of competition, all pro-wrestlers should roid being stronger would make their matches safer.

>do you think your average normie/casual/mark realizes that guys like Dwayne are on shitloads of gear?
No, they don't. Same goes for actors in the MCU. They're all on steroids and HGH. Word got out when Kumail Nanjiani suddenly got jacked in his 40s.

and they might finally be able to cut a decent fucking promo

and not look like dweebs, its a win win win just do it.

This image is scary

I'm sure you do kek

I do wonder what his cycle is at this point in life.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's something simple like 500/mg test per week. He's been on them long enough. Shouldn't take that much to main his physique with his diet and training. He's not doing a show or competitions and post-production work can make him look better if they want.

yeah i thought that was implied lmao

Muscle growth from roids can put you at risk for more injuries. Your muscles grow faster than your joints and tendons can handle, so you're at risk for injuries from weight lifting. Roids also let you get past your natural peak, and you can take on more muscle than your frame can support. This is why quad tears are so common amongst wrestlers.

Wrestling is actually really dangerous and if top bodybuilders took bumps regularly, they probably wouldn't last a year.

kek what a clanger and banger. gotta love the rock

Don’t let the shitposters get to you bros. Eat clean, lift heavy, get healthy.