Admits to phoning it in

>admits to phoning it in

Attached: IMG_20220911_144055.jpg (1125x520, 165.69K)

The crakus are faminu

basef

Biding his time and surfing away the sawdust until Paul took over, now it’s time for him to churn out the 5 star matches again

slothy shop

We already have their money on the front pocket BROTHER

I'd rather surf than get my skull split in half, hardway by Keijmura in the egg dome in front of 1200 fans

why would he want to waste the effort to get pushed when his reward would be jobbing to the bloodline? he'll get drafted to raw next month and have more opportunity.

he's 42 and biding time. ok pal

>phoning it in for 5 years.

He means he's saving himself for one last run in NJPW

>gets to surf away while all his NJPW buddies are sawdusted and barely hanging on to their ice cold fed
yeah I'm thinking he won

Japs live to 125.

>tfw I haven’t thought of Nakamura since his NXT debut
Is he still around and are cunts singing his entrance?

Nash has been phoning it in for 30 years. last time he really put up a fight was in the summer of 1992.

Why do obese marks get so angry when wrestlers don't want to hurt themselves?

Japanese wrestlers wrestle until they're ready for the grave nearly. Mutoh's just now supposedly retiring and even his own proteges are skeptical if he'll stay retired long.

bizzado

He's literally saying the opposite you retard. Why is this board so brain damaged?

You should see some of the NOAH grandpas. Nakamura still has time. Protecting his body during vince-led WWE was the right move.

I think the time to try and make a good impression was when he won the rumble. Having bad matches with Styles of all people killed him. I still think he has some left in the tank, I just think it's too little too late to get HHH's attention when he's signing guys left and right.

He was saw dusted before he left NuJamal. He can only take so much.

whats wrong with surfing? i can imagine that it's a nice activity that allows you to relieve stress and train balance

He still under contract and probably will get an extension doing the bare minimum and surfing.