Wanting to fire someone because they got into a brawl backstage

>wanting to fire someone because they got into a brawl backstage
Pussy shit. What happened to the buisness and why is this board that's supposed to be full of anti-smarks ok with this shit?

Attached: punkaewao.jpg (1200x1200, 197.62K)

you tell me

ok but how you know?

When you do nothing but cause trouble at work, you get fired. If you shit in the register at Walmart, you'll get fired.

Get it?

the era of having it blow over, making amends over a beer or turning it into the hottest feud of the year .. is over.

these geeks just want to buy fancy nikes & play xbox. & that's a shoot brotha.

Vote Trump.

Walmart is not a carny wrestling company

i want punk to get fired so they stop getting milly

Punk was the one who didn't do business
he had every opportunity to treat it like business and he did everything possible to make it personal
he's a trash can human being and it doesn't have anything to do with "being tough" and "old school" being CM Punk is neither of those things.
CM Punk is the guy who got laughed at for pretending to be a locker room leader when he was 30 something.
He got heemed in UFC and gave his victory speech to the younger guy who whipped his ass
Punk is literally, nothing but a punk
nothing but a phony act

The problem is Tony Khan has to hold AEW to the standard of an NFL franchise. If football players got in a fight, it's be investigated and suspensions/releases would be handed down. If a fist fight flies in AEW then it has to fly everywhere. He's setting himself up for a real shit storm if Punk goes unpunished.

Fine speech.

>Punk was the one who didn't do business

Nobody should be giving him a pass about this. You dont fuck with the money. Omega, The Bucks, Jericho and Hangman all where working and had steady jobs in either WWE or NJPW and ROH before AEW. They all put that aside and took the risk of signing with and helping to create a new company. Punk is the worst, a johnny come lately disrupting whatever was making them successful and burying others to get to the main event.

>Wanting to fire someone because they acted unprofessional in an interview after winning the "top prize" in your company in their hometown .

Attached: 1618338925451.png (725x684, 351.08K)

>If football players got in a fight, it's be investigated and suspensions/releases would be handed down. If a fist fight flies in AEW then it has to fly everywhere. He's setting himself up for a real shit storm if Punk goes unpunished.
No it fucking doesnt, and no it fucking isnt

Wrestling lives in an entirely separate partition of the universe from any other sport, and this 'carny' shit is precisely what gives wrestling "SOUL"
the boys SHOULD fight it out in the back, and if there ends up being 'lawsuits' this bitch-ass company is 110% dead, if it isnt already.
>the AEW ALL-OUT scrum, was the "cannon-end" to the series called: All Elite Wrestling.

I don't care about any of this because I am a handsome and popular casual chad

You're not wrong. We just hate Phil Mendez and will support any excuse to exile him from pro wrestling.

BASED

if he wasnt such a shitty hypocrite itd be nice to support him
i mean to some extent we all are, but he doesnt even try to be better

Because he always saw himself as the fan adoring version Hulk Hogan. In reality, he was the backstage "that don't work for me, brother." version with a sprinkle of Undertaker's wrestler's court mixed in.

Who asked him to be a locker room leader, anyway? Probably no one. He likely took his welcoming as being acceptance to steer the ship because he's that arrogant and narcissistic.

People want to see AEW fail so they act like AEW should get rid of Punk and keep the elite.

Daily reminder that CM stands for Clown Mode