LOCAL SPORTS TEAM BAD!!!

>LOCAL SPORTS TEAM BAD!!!
>WWE GOOD!!!
>CODY RHODES! TRIPLE H! NICK KHAN!
>JONATHAN CAUSE THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME HAHAHA
Is this really the future of your company, Aewtists? Grim.

Attached: file.png (645x370, 304.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipRNT5-1dZ0&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People pretending MJF is a good promo because sometimes he gets to say edgy things that nobody else gets to say but still has a basic as fuck delivery and character is so cringe
Anyone can go out there and bring up dead relatives for heat

>JONATHAN CAUSE THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME HAHAHA
jon is short for jonathan

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 87.12K)

>*royalty-free stock music plays*

they could've set themselves up with a a few good weeks of Dynamite simply by letting this jew shoot on the Elite and Punk

Name 3 better active wrestlers under the age of 40 at talking / delivering a promo

>cuts the same promo whenever he goes to Buffalo or Long Island

Attached: muh sportz.jpg (696x803, 90.71K)

crickets
thought so

better than your shitters
and you know it
/thread

Sami, Owens and Logan Paul

Sami, and The Usos

>you could have it all Trips
youtube.com/watch?v=ipRNT5-1dZ0&

This but instead of Logan I'd go with Lumis, LA Knight, Miz (who is just MJF but not as reliant on cheap heat, still very reliant on it though) and Chad Gable.

Mox
Kingston
Owens
Roman
Cody
Sami
Jay White
LA Knight

smarks like MJF because he literally just repeats what the shittiest smarks online say about whoever he's cutting a promo on
he's also shit in the ring, but that's another issue entirely

It's kinda based
There are none desu, Samiposters are delusional
Bro said the Miz kek

Yeah, that promo completely lost me on MJF. Until then he was decent, but if his entire gimmick is shouting out WWE and saying local town is bad, he sucks.

>Jay White
>Cody
I forgot Jay because I focused on American wrestling and Cody because injury but absolutely they're way better

>Bro said the Miz
Bro said the discount Miz kek

The Usos, stfu. They can barely speak English and look goofy as fuck. Sami is possibly the most based though.

I’m with you except for Roman. Dude is fucking horrible, I don’t even know how you could put him on a list. He’s robotic and has no personality. No matter how many writers are trying to make him look good, he’s just a goofy wooden guy.

>Samiposters are delusional
Sami absolutely shits on MJF as a babyface or heel, it isn't close. He singlehandedly got people into Lashley so hard that he's STILL over. MJF couldn't even get people into Wardlow after he stopped working with him.

Weak bait. He's easily better than everyone on that list.