What a boring whiny shitter lmao. His matches put me to sleep

What a boring whiny shitter lmao. His matches put me to sleep.

Attached: bret mark.jpg (2415x2891, 811.48K)

hi matt, how's the investigation going

Fuck these traitors

Nonce

Attached: nonce2.png (745x1030, 463.08K)

Attached: yt.jpg (780x746, 169.16K)

dax the Tully biting closeted homo gtfo.

>can't even get 500,000 people to tune in to see him wrestle for a world title
KWAB what a worthless mentally ill anorexic bitch!

Why is he such a turbo-faggot?

Why the fuck are these fuckers running around with AAA Lucha Libre titles ? They look like tinfoil belts kids made and they never wrestle for that shit. It's a literal accessory belt at this point, put a zipper on it and its a man-purse. for these insecure fucks that look like shit if they don't carry something.

Attached: 1661032972058578.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

This faggot is one of the biggest anti-draws in the company, but Tony thinks otherwise because obese redditors buy FTR shirts.

Kek they're not great working with Lucha guys either. One of the things that really tanked the Lucha Bros title reign was having to work with these clowns. Wrecked their claim to being the best tag team in the world, as it showed they can only work their own match style. Compare the Young Bucks, who can work with everyone.

kek those are some of the shittiest titles that I've ever seen in a major promotion

Attached: 1631325146717.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

Put some respek on DICK HARDWOODs Name.

I love uncle Dax like you wouldn't believe

Attached: IMG_20220513_105159.jpg (1080x608, 117.23K)

>5'10
>y'all
>y'all

Attached: 1595713785798.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

jobber

Dimless, zero charisma, anti-draw who's brainwashing his daughter. Can't wait until he shares his child's transition then at the tender age of 19 it kills itself.

>KWAB

>Dimless, zero charisma, anti-draw
weirdly that's a recurring theme with the people Corny likes

>muh family
>muh kids
>muh bret
WWE knew how to keep these shitters in their place, look at what they do with freedom.

This is child abuse

why would you bury yourself like that? Is he trying to be relatable? All it does is make me laugh at this shitter.

Sus as fuck. The mustache should have tipped me off

This. And Dax looks more and more like a mixture of a baby and a miniature Street Fighter enemy.
They have zero ability to manage their looks and just mash in things from wrestlers of the past that they mark for. Harts, midnight express, hosemen...
Kenny was right calling them a tribute act, which itself is fine but they pretend they aren't one. I'd honestly had more respect if they just came out in Hart Foundation gear and went with it.