The Legion of Doom were hoping to get contracts with the WWE after their Raw return against WWE Tag Team Champions Rob...

>The Legion of Doom were hoping to get contracts with the WWE after their Raw return against WWE Tag Team Champions Rob Van Dam and Kane in 2003.
>However, Road Warrior Hawk pissed off many people by not selling the chokeslam and five star frog splash after getting pinned, resulting in their return being just a one off.
>Kane can be seen glaring at Hawk as he walks out of the ring.

Attached: LOD Vs Kane & Rob Van Dam RAW_ May 12, 2003.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

the road warriors were always marks

Nobody ever signed the Road Warriors for their selling

>kicks out at 3.5
>gets up and walks away
I don't understand the rationale behind that. If you're going to try to "protect" yourself like that, you might as well kick out at 3.1 - unless perhaps he felt RVD was holding onto the pin for too long after the 3
Still perplexing why he would do that if they were looking to get re-signed. Especially since getting pinned from a chokeslam from Kane + a frog splash from RVD really wouldn't make anyone look bad

I love how big a deal RVD made the frog splash look, now it's just another spot

he didnt even let RVD let him go before he kicked out that was mark bullshit. kane shouldve shot on his ass.

That was their gimmick though. He sold here more than he ever did.

That was their gimmick back in the 80s and 90s when they were mega draws, here they were a bunch of washed up old fucks that should've known to lay down already without a fraction of their drawing power from before

wish we got a road warriors vs. legion of doom match

everyone is a faggot spo tmonkey today

on live tv?

It would have been dimes.

Yeah but why even consider hiring them, they can do one thing really well, hire them to do that or don't bring them in

Had they been young in their prime I'd maybe defend it since to their credit they got over big time drawing major dimes wherever they went. However at this point both were old as shit and nowhere near the impressive physique they once had. So not selling more is dumb. Right call on WWE to not rehire them for this stupid shit. If this was them 10+ years younger though then I'd fully agree. They were known for not selling.

Animal had no problem selling, Hawk was the one that always had a chip on his shoulder about this shit

It’s because rvd actually finished matches with it. Now its just
>muh eddie guerrero

No selling is dumb and not acceptable no matter what age

based retard Hawk

man look at that shimmer of camera flashes as he flies

they don't don't that like they used to no more

That don't work for me brother.

>they don't don't that like they used to no more
Based pajeet telling it like it is