Fuwa-chan's professional wrestling debut on 10/23 "I've been practicing very seriously."

Fuwa-chan (28), a super popular YouTuber, has decided to make her professional wrestling debut.

Fuwa-chan, who suddenly appeared at the entrance gate at the women's professional wrestling "Stardom" Yokohama Budokan tournament on the 11th, greeted cheerfully, "Good morning everyone, I'm Fuwa-chan!"

After that, when he stepped into the ring, he said with a serious expression, "It's not an act of intrusion or a joke! For the past four months, I've been under the guidance of Mr. Hazuki, (Saya) Iida, and (Mayu) Iwatani. Originally, I practiced professional wrestling very seriously,” he said, showing off his passiveness. She announced her debut on October 23rd at her Tokyo Arena Tachikawa Tachihi Tournament.

Hazuki, who coached him, revealed, "I'm doing my best to prepare for my professional wrestling debut by practicing hard in my busy work schedule." gave a big round of applause.

Fuwa-chan declared, "I will definitely do my best for a match that will impress all the wrestling fans." It looks like it's going to be a notable debut match.

Attached: FcXQJMWagAAVq2Y.jpg (1478x1108, 347.33K)

kys joshipedo

She should have made an av debut instead

smarks be like
>NOOOOOO LOGAN LE BAD! FURY LE BAD! ATHLETES BAD!
>oh my yum yums kawaiiii desu she dresses and acts like shes 8 years old holy adorable!!
kwab

>The professional wrestling debut of super-popular YouTuber Fuwa-chan has received a great response.

>Fuwa-chan, who appeared at the Women's Professional Wrestling "Stardom" Yokohama Budokan Tournament on the 11th, revealed that she has been practicing for four months and announced her debut at the Tokyo Arena Tachikawa Tachihi Tournament on October 23rd. did.

>Funky Kato of the music unit “Funky Monkey Babies”, who is known as a big professional wrestling fan, reacted on Twitter with the account of “Pro Wrestling Kato”. He spelled out, "Are you serious Fuwa-chan?" He is also from Hachioji, Tokyo, so he attached the hashtag "# same hometown".

>Fans have said, "I have nothing but expectations," "Stardom, the momentum is too great," "The biggest shock in 2022," and "He seems to be a rival to Fukigen," but "Anything is possible."

Attached: f_15631483.jpg (960x866, 100.15K)

>I don't know how she made her debut as a professional wrestler, but if Fuwa-chan makes her debut, it will become a hot topic, and Stardom's name recognition will rise, and the popularity of women's wrestling may rise again.
>I think that the group has high expectations of Fuwa-chan, so I want them to do their best so that they can continue for a long time.

>Congratulations on your debut. Hazuki-chan is good at teaching others how to be stoic about herself. Once you're confident, aim for the feature's belt

>Of course I will be watching Fuwa-chan! And I will not be the only watching womens wrestling for the first time!
>I know it from YouTube and Fuwa-chan will attract many eyes to view!

>Fuwa-chan is very serious, so she always puts her all into whatever she is planning to do. I don't think it's half-hearted this time because it's Fuwa-chan.
>Wrestling fans may have their own thoughts, but I would be happy if you could warmly watch over Fuwa-chan who is doing her best!

Attached: FcXQJMRaAAAVqbs.jpg (1478x1108, 288.22K)

joshi is just wrestling for pedophiles

She is fuck ugly.

>4 months
>I worked really hard

she is ugly

she peed her pantsu on national TV

>actually looks like the Ugg Lee meme
>her claim to fame is japanese "comedy" where she pisses in public
Hard pass

v-vid?

she's accidentally shown titty on national TV

>he stepped into the ring
>he said
>who coached him

Attached: 1585824808230.jpg (748x632, 39.96K)

respect his pronouns
he's a nice fucking girl and you are missing the point about him wanting to get in the ring

Using the "triple talaq" technique Muslims use (because you fucked up the translation like the bitch you are)...
YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
Translation engines are lame... and that idiot OP should have known better.

Japanese is mostly not a gendered language so machine translators basically take a guess

Logan's pretty hot, too

Japanese women are mostly some of the most beautiful women or for me at least, but that's one ugly bitch, good lord she better drew some new fans if I'm gonna have to sit through her matches watching that face

Ehhhhh??!??!?

Attached: D0Bb_L0UwAAUPS1.jpg (1536x2048, 412.14K)

triple talaq isnt actually a thing you got worked

Kek the state of those woke bugs