CM Punk is getting fired

CM Punk is getting fired
The Elite walked in with AEW's chief legal officer Megah Parekh, head of talent relations Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels, and multiple neutral witnesses including MJF that all noted Punk was the aggressor
There's no way he survives this one, he might even get sued for damages and have to pay hundreds of thousands to Matt, Nick, and Kenny lmaooo

Attached: FbZlHLZUsAAcXbJ.jpg (2596x1730, 695.07K)

Didn't ask Didn't Read lol

I think the one most fucked is Ace Steel. Imagine if Nick has a broken orbital bone or worse, vision damage/loss.

That's probably the biggest legal concern from AEW. Punk is easy enough, just fire him and tell him to disappear with no pay.

This is it. Phil is getting fired.

i just did a poo and that last little pebble refused to shift. i used almost a whole roll of paper to get my sphincter clean. i had a shower afterward just to be sure it was all gone.

When is the investigation supposed to end?

These guys are gay and they have sex with each other.

Based MJF

Two more weeks

No one asked troon. Go back

>The Elites have to hide behind HR to confront Phil
What a bunch of pussies.

There’s no way that’s what happened or Kenny and the bucks wouldn’t have been stripped of their belts 2 days later and I say that as someone who sides with the Elite

It's standard practice to suspend everyone involved until the investigation is complete
It could be weeks until everything is finalized so it makes sense to strip them

More like can't read, kek what an illiterate rEtard

U a nerd

This sounds like a work

Phil is seriously fucked this time

Even if all that happens is Phil gettingn suspended, he’s sitting at home stewing about the dirtsheets and podcasts saying ninety five of the locker room is against him, and thinks that what Punk did is an embarrassment. He melted down after two months because of a vague promo and rumors that he got Colt Cabana demoted. He’s out for eight months niw

It's a brand new title and there were no future events based around it. I don't know how having the brand new Trio's Champs off of the show for a few weeks messes with any plans or live gates or anything like that. Why involve the title? It's kayfabe. Even if they can't defend them for three more weeks, what does it matter?

Who knows but Tony should be smart and use this as an excuse to get rid of the anti dime championship.

Ace Steel is the only person in this scenario that isn’t a gigantic gaping vagina. His wife yelled for his help from a locker room so he burst in and started cracking people in the head with chairs. Based Ace.

Since when does Any Forums endorse snitching?

No one snitched. A drooling idiot could see that Colt, who was constantly on Dark and part of the Dark Order, vanished the second Punk showed up.

Snitching on what? The only reason the Elite involved everybody else was so Punk couldn't say they busted the door in and started throwing hands at him and sue them, which he is trying to do anyway because he's a retard.

Any Forums now endorses snitching, spamming, passive aggressive tweeting, being a male kindergarten teacher, being bald, flips, jewish financial scams, getting beat up, the wrestling media and gossiping.

None of these things happened phil

We don't sign our posts here pal

That's not Any Forums, that's the niche fanbase of the Elite

CM Punk >>>>>> Tampering Traitors

>he might even get sued for damages and have to pay hundreds of thousands to Matt, Nick, and Kenny
if that does happen, Tony's gonna pay for it out of his own pocket because Punk is his boy.

Based hygiene poster taking a shower after.

They've been spamming the board 24/7 the past week.