Is he the most overrated professional wrestler of all time...

Is he the most overrated professional wrestler of all time? He's talked about as the GOAT ring worker but he wrestles the exact same match every time and has been a shell of his former self for close to a decade now.

Attached: 1662784157679927.jpg (1200x501, 67.13K)

Bryan was raped in 2010. Sad but true.

why ya ban evading wolftroon? where did your threads go?

FUCK YOU IM NOT WOLFIE BUT IM GONNA CALL YOU OUT WHEN YOU GET FAILED GETS YOU FAGGOTS C
#CRYAN WAS RAPED AND GAPED

cry more wolfpedo

seething
based
Bryan was RAPED i tell ye! RAPED!

What do you gain from this? How could you possibly think this is a constructive use of your time?

OH NO! Shankpedo and co are not gonna like getting a dose of their own medicine guys! watch them cry like bitches...

LOL this dude thinks you
are me! told you they are worked and midnbroken

he's mentally ill. the best you can do is ignore him. it's probably better for him too.

ya seethin' wolfsimp?

Bryan was raped, yes raped… AND GAPED

You made this exact same thread yesterday

When is the last time you talked to your mother?

Samepedophile.

How based would it be if jannies shadow banned him and then posted the screenshots of him talking to himself for days without realizing it

hey shankpedo, stop crying, you do this everyday, we just copy what you do, and then you cry like a bitch about it LOL

Attached: shankpedo.jpg (593x228, 21.07K)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Cryanschizo was a janny abusing his power

>jannies
>based
Never going to happen.

Remember when you posted all that shit about Bryan Danielsons daughter and kept getting banned for it? That was funny.

Attached: daniels bryans.jpg (174x177, 5.81K)