This retard is gonna pick Punk over the Elite, isn't he?

He's gonna drive Kenny, Hangman and the Bucks out of the fucking company to hang on to a 40 yo dyel sjw psychopath who can't do a sinlges match over 3 minutes long without getting injured and who is complete locker room posion.

Attached: 1662850511373065[1].jpg (824x824, 180.83K)

I dont think hes going to choose a side. Hes too much of a beta to do that.

retard

He wants them to all work it out so he can keep making money off all of them which is going to cause even more problems down the road

It's pretty obvious he's a huge mark for Punk. As soon as he came into the picture he made him go over each one of his homegrown stars, gave him an undefeated streak, a championship belt 6 months into his run and pretty much lets him whatever he wants on backstage.
I wouldn't be surprised if Punk ends up "winning" this fight.

hopefully he gets rid of all their jobber friends too

Why wouldn't you? The Elite already drove off Cody with their stupidity.

Punk is a draw, the Elite have a niche online audience

The Bucks will be back but they will be severely cucked

If he's such a draw why don't you drones take him back?

Something tells me Punk's side being extra quiet since the day it happened doesn't bode well for the elite and this investigation is going to show a very different story than what was the press consensus is at the current moment.

Something tells me you're a massive faggot, Phil.

Because hes a locker room cancer and WWE fans remember this. You fags should have listened to us instead of acting like signing Phil was a win.

This, only problem is the lockerroom is taking sides and you'll piss off a lot of people either way. Right now both sides being suspended was the best call as people feel it's fair and the lockerroom is kind of at peace, but if one side 'loses' this battle then things will be really fucked. Only choice is to get them all the work it out which seems impossible with Punk, but I don't think he'll really walk out on 7 milly a year at this point in his life, and I don't think the EVP's want to lose their position, not be able to work with their friends, Kenny lose his game dev work, etc... So there's hope.

its probably better if TK just picks a side since his roster is so bloated anyway. he could stand to lose more than a few people

This is the correct take. In 9 months this will all be blown over and they'll try to spin this as a work if they're smart.

I'm just wondering if Tony is actually stupid enough to let Phil anywhere near the belt again after he fucked up with it twice.

Did I put over phil in my post? never liked him. Does burying the equally carny press to the business it's reporting on make me a Punk mark?

No one except maybe FTR is taking Phil's side

If he does he's a fucking moron

Punk popped exactly one PPV buy and very little ratings.

yes

Nobody except Booker of the Year wants Phil back.

Mate even Meltzer still acknowledges that Punk is AEW's biggest draw after all this drama

You're not fooling anyone, Phil. Go spout your headcanon elsewhere

i think hes gonna poorly smooth things over and then do nothing to solve the original problem, resulting in an even more catastrophic fuckup next year

Hopefully, that is the right thing to do. Fire the Bucks and get rid of their useless friends who just eat your money. If Kenny wants to go then let him, same for hangman but send him to Mexico and then DDT for a year anyway so he can learn some respect if he stays.

Found the sports blogger.

Massively bumping buys and interest andbexposihg the bucks is a massive positive

Since when do you drones care about what meltzer says

That doesnt make him any less of a diva and a problem causer.

Found the miserable locker room cancer who's getting fired.

Meltzer drones are the only people who like the bucks so if you're on team bucks and cherry picking Dave statements you get btfo with Dave's hypocrisy

>same for hangman but send him to Mexico and then DDT for a year
All this but NOAH instead of DDT. I wanna see Wangman vs Finnerjima.

I don't know that he caused any problems. Looks as if there were problems, Punk called them out and they got mad and spread shit about him and it escalated. Reminder that the Bucks spread rumours about people they don't like constantly, including Cody and JR in AEW so far

I wouldn't say it bodes well that the Elite's #1 fan puts over CM Punk in starpower. Whether you like him or not, losing Punk would be a pretty big blow to the company's bottomline.

This is the thing, people saying "make it a work now" bro they can't do SHIT for 6-9 months, what the FUCK would you do to keep it going for that long without Punk able to work?

Finally someone I would like to see unsafe Nakajima shooting on. I agree.

The bucks are cancer too and I will never stop laughing at TK, AEW and their fans for celebrating signing Phil only for all this drama to happen.

do you have a single fact to back that up

To be fair, AEW and aewtists bragged that Hangman challenging for the title on the first show and then winning it 2 years later was a long term story because he had two matches 2 years apart. By their autism standards they could book Punk vs Brandon Cutler in 5 years and call it 5 years build.

Of course not. Punketty marks are just as delusional and schizophrenic as their hero.