School teacher

>school teacher
>family man
>loves animals
>fantastic wrestler
>sticks up for his friends and coworkers
How much of a miserable cunt do you have to be to hate based hanger?

Attached: FcIm3QaaUAIPpv6.jpg (1080x1085, 234.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/411Vu-B2cK4?t=480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a whiny bitch who thinks AEW is an extension of BTE

Hangman should go back to teaching retards to finger paint

never drew a dime

Well he's a retarded leftist piece of shit and I'm 1488 so he is kinda the enemy

His gimmick is faggot nu-male cowboy.
Is presented as a face.
Mumbles and sucks through promos.

Hey, not saying he isn't a a good worker, probably a really nice guy irl and shit but he is dumb fuck for having all the tools in the world to be a great star and not using them right. A cowboy petting puppies and playing dress up instead of being a cowboy - in the actual show, in kayfabe.

Reminder
youtu.be/411Vu-B2cK4?t=480

Based Hanger

>A cowboy petting puppies and playing dress up instead of being a cowboy - in the actual show, in kayfabe.
You want him to go around lassoing fucking horses?

>has anxiety
>has depression
>alcoholic
>retarded finisher
>shit in the mic
>shit in the ring
>gay cowboy

if he wants to look like a silly bitch on national TV, thats his business i guess.

>>has anxiety
>>has depression
He's a little bitch with fake anxiety and depression who has made it part of his personality instead of working on his issues (if he even had any to begin with)

Awful on the mic and don't care for the trans virtue signalling, but he puts on decent matches.

>James Storm on Wish

He's like the worst cowboy gimmick out there. Fucking Lesnar's cowboy gimmick is way more over than le neck yourself man and Lesnar isn't even trying, he's just being himself. Page is like a discount James Storm.

Only thing i dont like about him is fans acting like he is top star. Dude had chanse and dropped ball. He is really good. But not top guy.

He’s a charism vaccum and makes aew look like a Indy fed

The booking sucked not him
It started to get good at the very end when he cut that promo on phil

Honestly I'm sure he's a nice guy but he comes across as too weak and effeminate for me to support him. His 'I don't need advice tee hee' response was also off putting, considering the failure of his title reign. And leaving for maternity leave when you only had to work 1 day a week during your biggest push didn't help his stock with me.

Putting family before work is always the right thing to do

You need to work to support your family retard

i liked his matches at first but i cant stand him as a person. after watching an episode of being the elite, i realized its because hes always "acting" like he does on that show.