Spends his first two years in AEW putting over everyone then building the Hangman feud

>Spends his first two years in AEW putting over everyone then building the Hangman feud
>Spends third year on a kino title run where he puts over the most organic babyface in the business because it was the right thing for the company, even worked 2 months longer than initially planned
>Returns for 3 weeks from injury, has great angles with a guy he dislikes because it's best for business
>Defends a dog from getting hurt in an ego centric struggle
Why are we on Punk's side again? Kenny did everything Punk said he was going to do in AEW.

Attached: Ua9Q70Br3fbPdUh3MgsxZRzDA7AffBVHmRIBWCxkBFc.jpg (1920x1080, 170.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SyY4ALyCyDw?t=302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Spends his first two years in AEW putting over everyone then building the Hangman feud
Who did he put over? Who was it? Cause last I checked I dont see fucking Janela doing anything or even pac?
>>Spends third year on a kino title run where he puts over the most organic babyface in the business because it was the right thing for the company, even worked 2 months longer than initially planned
His title run was great but you stupid faggots are starting to bend the truth. Everyone shit on hangman for being a little fucking cuck bitch and taking time off cause of covid and then to be a stay at home dad. Hangmans entire title run was pointless boring shit too and he wasn't elevated to anything. He's not stuck being the midcard faggot like he was born to be.

*He's stuck being a midcard faggot

because only BTE marks and people who ride Meltzers dick know who he is. niche as can be

We're not on Punk's side user

Punk elevated Hook, the guy who will be a fucking superstar in 5 years. Omega didn't elevate shit. Oh yeah he did a great job elevating Moxley I guess. Really needed that.
youtu.be/SyY4ALyCyDw?t=302

>we

I am only cause he got to expose elite fags.

>Who did he put over? Who was it? Cause last I checked I dont see fucking Janela doing anything or even pac?
Jericho (leading to the first AEW champ) Pac (instantly making him feel big and scrubbing off the Neville shit), and Mox (instantly making him feel like a main eventer, when he was midcard when he left WWE), FTR (putting them over big as not even the Bucks could beat Kenny and Hangman), probably more I'm forgetting
>His title run was great but you stupid faggots are starting to bend the truth. Everyone shit on hangman for being a little fucking cuck bitch and taking time off cause of covid and then to be a stay at home dad. Hangmans entire title run was pointless boring shit too and he wasn't elevated to anything. He's not stuck being the midcard faggot like he was born to be.
Delusional take

That's not a take faggot, people didn't like Hangman, he was a cuck. All this stupid pretending shit cause of CM punk is annoying.

Same.

>people didn't like Hangman, he was a cuck
Who? Source?

Look at the tanking ratings while he was champ as a source faggot

personally i dont care im just glad wrestling is interesting again and less corporate, at least for a couple more months. it reminds me of WWF 97 when it just seemed like genuine chaos.

The ratings that were higher than Mox's run? Lmao

>Everyone shit on hangman for being a little fucking cuck bitch and taking time off cause of covid and then to be a stay at home dad

Fucking who? /asp/?

there are a lot of people on Any Forums who don't step out of the bubble so yes thats who he means

Now look at his PPV buys and attendance

I didn't see shit online that was criticising Hangman for taking time off during the early days of the pandemic, and certainly no one calling him a cuck

go back you fucking faggots

>Jericho and Mox
user, Jericho put AEW over by signing a contract

I get pissed off at this cause Tony Khan could have easily booked a legit long term feud with team taz where he had to beat both Hobb and Starks but nope, instead you get a match one week and the next it's like it never happened.

KWACMAL

Kek what a cope mainlining astroturfing loser