Does SEX truly sell?

Imagine you were a girl. Or a woman...

This appears on your screen. Will you become a Nielsen TV ratings number?

Attached: Female channnel swapping.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Moggs Benoietty - dads for sure

Attached: zQZBPr9x_4x (1).jpg (792x1020, 245.67K)

Attached: rrrude.jpg (557x790, 46.76K)

It won't draw women but it draws gay men like crazy

What about all the women shreeiking in the crowd LIVE? Was that like 50/50 women trannies?

trannies weren't welcome in public spaces during that time

>Imagine you were a girl.
90% of Any Forums already do

So he attracted women, not men

On the flip side tits popped the biggest ratings so you tell me

Which is why I asked on Any Forums in the first place

I think it's older women who like shit like this (late 20s and up). But women really need a narrative to find things sexy, like a guy dominating the other dudes, they aren't gonna slide off their seat for muscles alone.

Did you see how the women would react to Rude? There's your answer

Those were plants. They got paid to be there and act horny

If all the girlies are at the local wrestling show, where do you think all guys in town are going to go?

That's why Dragon Gate use to draw really well when they were full of cute boys and hunks. (and gay men, a lot of gay men went to their shows)

it makes my fatass work out at least

Of course.

Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and lots of those attractive guys are a draw for hot chicks. Look at NJPW nowadays even, 50% of the audience are women there because the company puts good looking dudes like Okada and Tanahashi on top.
Obviously it's no comparison to putting tits and ass on TV for guys but sex sells regardless if you're a guy or girl. People are naturally drawn to attractive looking men and women in the media.

Did he really lose his penis?

no, he blew it out by injecting too much saline into it

Attached: 660e3a36977fbbddbadd537dcb0d67a3.jpg (235x324, 10.36K)

I dont know how much it sells but i know a couple girls that wanted Darby to fuck them when he was getting his push so there is something to it.

No, I only like feminine men.

>those were plants
user if you pay attention there is a significant female population in the crowds especially in the 80's