John Cena at 33

John Cena at 33
>main events Wrestlemania against The Rock in the largest drawing Wrestlemania of all time
Max Caster at 33
>reddit: lol omg can't wait to hear his newest intro rap

He's a shitter and will be forever known as an AEW nobody. Swerve is leagues ahead of him in ring/mic ability. The comparisons need to end. Old man Cena giving props is just for shits and giggles, he knows Max will never amount to anything. The bald light skin in acclaimed is a janetty. I don't even know his name. Billy Gunn is the only reason they're over and he's almost 60.

Attached: fdfds.jpg (1280x720, 55.61K)

sup swerve

Wtf this nigga is 33?

Caster is a faggot, a manlet, and hes black. The only people who like him are also faggots, manlets and blacks. Make of that what you will.

Wrong, he will be remembered as one of the top AEW tag teams and a gay wrestling icon.

Everybody loves The Acclaimed

He's good but highly wasted in the tag team. Maybe they know WWE will sign him when his contract is up so they're trying to get his partner over.

I'm somehow younger than him. I thought this guy was in his early to mid 20s.

No we dont Max.

He's not John Cena, but also if Cena was booked like Max he wouldn't go so far either.

Are you the guy who got cucked by this guy

Both of them suck suck massive cocks to be fair, one does literally though

This dude got the rib from Cena himself. Tony shoulda get a clue and push him to the moon.

There's no way Cena was 33 years old main eventing with the fucking rock

wtf i thought he was only in his early 20s with the way he acts. Knowing he's 33 and still acting like that is mega cringe now

People who watch AEW often don't realize how old these shitters are. Probably because they look like little boys and not men. Same thing happens with Orange Cassidy where they think he's in his early 20's.

that's why AEW is fuckin gay LMAO

Holy shit LMAO pockets is nearly 40? The hell have all these shitters been doing before AEW?

He was 34

lmfao this dude is 3 years younger than seff, I thought he was in his 20s the way you trannies hype up his potential, wardlow 2.0.

Attached: 1634830121338.jpg (898x968, 123.86K)

Whos hyping him up. He's a solid comedy mid card act and that's all he'll ever be

a lifetime of hotdogs, warm beer and handshakes. Not much different now anyways

cena had 3 wwe title matches at mania before he turned 30, 2 of them main events.

Attached: 1405987004233.jpg (482x672, 64.71K)

>stop cheering
the fuck you want from him, an apology for getting over?

>gets over through hard work, weightlifting, and consistently writing funny rap promos on his own almost every single week
fat Any Forums mark in his basement:
>he'll never amount to anything in life!
kek

Attached: 1624496252595.jpg (992x1372, 267.16K)