Ran out cody

>ran out cody
>trying to run out punk
why is everyone acting like these fags are blameless? punk is based for calling them out and heeming them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.02K)

>flippy faggots who ruined wrestling with video game and anime references
or
>entitled manchild who stabs everyone close to him in the back
Tough choice, but since I don't actually watch the matches, I have to say that I'd rather see Punk get fired

I don't like Phil, I just hate the Bucks much more.

Kenny is based and I will watch him wherever he goes.

Based

.Bucks are great and the only people that don't acknowledge their greatness are seething old retards like Jim Cornette that were pining for the "good ol' days" and bemoaning the damn kids these days back in the early 90s, he hasn't tasted success that wasn't breastfed to him by someone else in nearly 30 years

I genuinely believe kenny is a nice ‘enough’ guy, the trampoline boys are dragging him down to their level, if tony fires them most backstage problem will be solved.

as a non-watcher the elite getting fired would be better, the meltdown would be way bigger, no one gives a shit about phil like that anymore.

bucks are not great, they are flippy shitters - has nothing to do with cornette, fuck him and cm punk too

agreed

The flips are fun and they have great matches nowadays with the flips added on top, if they were still doing their PWG/Junior Heavyweight NJPW stuff today I could see the criticism but they've improved massively as workers over the past ten years, Matt especially

Only way I will ever watch AEW ever again is if Punk is on the card. Omega went cold on me. Danielson needs WWE to be good. Mox is just riding off alcohol confidence. Jericho? lol he hasn't been good in over a decade.

Attached: punk.png (868x488, 570.9K)

>the whiny going-through-the-motions "I'm here for a paycheck" Punk of the past year is better than any of these guys

Attached: 1660512652450.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

This, punk is the only relevant guy remaining in wrestling, I tried watching aew this week and it was boring as fuck.

you're an idiot mark then. the bucks are protecting kenny and extending his career

Am I supposed to hate them selling for the less known team at this time?

He could team up with someone else dumbass

Please explain his "relavance".

I will never understand smarks love for the bucks.

No you're supposed to blame them for Jungle Boy and Marko being green and missing a spot

i just dont like their type of wrestling, it makes me embarrassed to watch, so i hope they are gone

>Made the Undisputed Era permanently stuck with them
>Dodged FTR twice
>Tried to frame Ospreay as an Omega copy, beat him then he left
>Dodged Jay White and had him only do midcard matches
>Beat Moxley multiple times and left him in a pool of blood killing all his momentum
>Made themselves first Trios champs
>Only his friend Page can kick out of his finisher

Punk and Tony ran out Cody

You're putting a look of booking issues on people without booking power.

Jericho isn't booker and still has influence in his storylines. Elite aren't booking but clearly have influence. It's not a long series of coincidences, and Tony didn't tell them to also take jabs at guys on social media, or tell Omega to cut that promo after the show. It also made no sense for Omega's introduction to try and make Ospreay look bad when Omega is going over. Also strange they tried to have Jay White in a program involving Kenny then Jay destroyed him on the mic and they were never seen together again.