The best finishing move in wrestling

the best finishing move in wrestling

Attached: zUPi7M.gif (400x224, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDdhjhR-m88
youtube.com/watch?v=mUbTm_gyqBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The swanton bomb? Really? What about the RKO?

I prefer tag team moves

Attached: J0Sy.gif (475x260, 1.97M)

Hell yeah like DP or Eiffel towering

simple, yet kills people

youtube.com/watch?v=LDdhjhR-m88

I like the KOD

Attached: bianca.gif (640x640, 3.88M)

especially when she does it to fat people

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbTm_gyqBg

I hate how they made her do that twice on free tv, shouldve been a spot for a big ppv.

Attached: ezgif-5-8f98253e1a.gif (600x330, 3.41M)

man this swanton was shit too
how long has jeff been washed?

The answer to this is the Tombstone, and anyone who says otherwise is being silly

The Tombstone looks like shit and you're a gay faggot

The Worm is the best finisher and it's not even close

>I land neck-first on to your tummy, and then roll off your arm
Yeah, that would hurt....you.

Taker has inhaled so much testicle fumes, it's turned him into a big ugly bitch. Switching to the Last Ride didn't help. Taker's pin is then putting his own nuts in your mouth. Dude is a queer.

That's impressive as fuck
Maybe women's wrestling can be okay

His late career swantons are uninronically better because he plops on his opponents like a heavy bag of shit.

And everyone legitimately looks like it's about to be his last. This guy's career will not end pretty.

Woods is so shit

His carny brother already got him to relapse in a failed swan song run for the titles. He’ll either die behind the wheel or in the ring with his brother wrestling private party kek

>I'm going to use my fucked up spine to hurt your stomach
The physics is all wrong.

It still hurts to have a drugged out lard ass drop himself full force on your tummy. You might even poop your pants

The fact that someone in the wwe uses the psycho driver as a finisher and no one talks about it is amazing.

Nah, I'll just lift my arms, so that it hits his neck and lower back, like always.

It shows that there's no real smarks there anymore, otherwise you'd get the SU-PER-DRAG-ON chant every time.

Some chick in NXT was using the surfboard curbstomp for a really long time too but no one watches NXT I guess