Was he high?

He's obviously on the gas and that's why he's basically made of paper. Could he no longer be living the gimmick and also be on drugs?

Attached: junkie.jpg (300x168, 7.66K)

He's high on Liberalism

Attached: CM punkk.jpg (1200x675, 603.2K)

i dont really seem him having a high card career after this

he's fucking 43

Cock muncher phil is on turkesterone and ajs birth control

If Punk had ever gotten high in his life, he would be able to move past all the petty bullshit he is pent up about. I bet he still seethes about being pushed down on the playground as a child, telling himself "I would totally kick that kid's ass today."

ya think?

Attached: 1660585568852712.jpg (500x684, 54.2K)

still trying to live the Harley Race fantasy

Sheamus is 44 and pumping out 5* classics having worked stiff is whole career, also having to put up with WWE's arduous schedule.

Phil is a pussy faggot with a weak body.

And is Sheamus natty? Lol.

He was high on his own ego. Kayfabed himself into thinking he could do what he wanted once TK put the title on him, that at that point TK had gone "All In" on him, as it were. Might have gotten away with it if he was still healthy. Once he was injured, the business case to protect him evaporated.

So, if you're claiming steroids make you healthier, then doesn't that make anyone who wrestles and doesn't take them an idiot?

>was he high
It's immediately post-match so he was blown up and had adrenaline still going. Söyfucks like Phil aren't used to having high levels of test so they can't it.
If he were on any gear worth a shit, that'd show in his physique. While Phil is one of the least athletic top guys of all time, it would make him less injury-prone.

kek

Most of the "straight edge" people that I know are slamming all kinds of fucking drugs because they can say they got it from their doctor. Its like "yeah i'm str8 edge for life.. now im gonna go pop a xanax, an adderal and two different SSRIs to start my day off!" while pretending like this is a healthy alternative to unwinding over a couple beers with the boys every now and then

Phil’s definitely been on the gas before and definitely is now.

Attached: B2689051-38EF-4444-8BB7-9C8C93820521.jpg (642x361, 37.77K)

> doesn't that make anyone who wrestles and doesn't take them an idiot?
That's for all high-level sports really. If you don't take them you're an idiot.

Most that Iv known ended up becoming junkies and alcoholics years later, I guess cause they never learner moderation and they were just hypocrites who claimed to be straight edge for social clout

Kek bless the Gigachad who made that based picture

>43
have you ignored the last 2 decades? professional sportsmen are now pushing the boundaries into their 40s let alone piss ass wrestlers.

this is disgusting please don't tell me you made this

He compared his and FTR's team as "the school bullies who would beat me up and steal my bike. all riding bikes together" he's stuck being a bullied child.