I can't wait

I can't wait

Attached: based.jpg (1768x1152, 207.97K)

Roman Reigns will wipe the floor with Kenny Omega just like he has with everyone else that has been thrown at him. There’s no stopping The Tribal Chief.

fraid not

If Kenny faces Roman, Roman has to absolutely destroy Omega and then wipe his ass with the Young Bucks.

sup jim

I’d be a fan if it was called the Roman Empire. But they decided to call it this gay tribal chief bs. Unironically making me hate my own Pacific Islander heritage.

which one are you? you Jimmy or Jey?

Kenny will go over and this board will have meltdown

If you look at the entire WWE roster + Kenny... Kenny would make the most sense to beat Roman because you'd get the most mileage out of it.
It would instantly get him over huge, just like how Kenny made his name being Okada's rival.
Cody makes sense too, but if terms of increasing raw drawing power of the brand as a whole while keeping Roman legit, Kenny would be the best option.

I don’t see Roman taking any of his moves other than the thigh slap knee.

I can't see him taking any of his moves because Hunter will never sign this past his prime anti-draw and his two toxic fags so stop fucking headcanoning this shit

Sure, Kenny might lose the match but who cares? The result of the match is only relevant to kids who still believe kayfabe.

For us WRESTLING FANS -- you know, the ones Papa Haitch is actually catering to now -- all that matters is the quality of the match and Kenny Omega WILL deliver and give Roman Reigns a 5 star match.
And their sequel? Might even be fucking six.

Attached: 1659891099263953.jpg (640x640, 31.47K)

They’d probably waste roman on kicking out of the owa

Insider here
Bloodline and Elite have unironically been friends for a while.
Usos studied YB in PWG to develop their style and Reigns borrowed heavily from Omega's BC leader era for inspiration for his heel run. And they were all in contact the whole time.

I noticed Kenny has never said anything negative about Roman. In fact he always praises him.

Drones seem to think that Roman should automatically think like Vince while Roman had to refuse to return unless he came back as a heel.
Mox convinced Roman to do it, and then Mox brought in Kenny to help flesh it out. Omega and Reigns have been tight since.

Fun fact: Star Ratings mean jack shit now. Ricky Steamboat, all time has 4 5+ star matches. The Young Bucks just in AEW, have 6 5+ star matches just in AEW, with only one match scoring lower then 4 stars.

you all creamed your pants over the 2 main roster 5 star matches wwe had this year

Steamboat is one of the all-time greats in-ring

But there is no shame being behind the greatest tag team of all time, The Young Bucks. Steamboat is a great competitor but he's not the GOAT. The Bucks are the GOATs of tags.

no the greatest tag team of all time is the Rock n Roll Express and their only 5 star match came in a war games match, not even one of their many classics with the Midnight Express. So shut up Adam

No, I haven't, don't even know what the first one was, but Sheamus vs Gunther from what I did see was great. I have never watched a Young Bucks match and gone "Damn, I need to see more."