The thing I like best about being so big is I always have room for my favorite meal...

The thing I like best about being so big is I always have room for my favorite meal, Chef Boyardee’s overstuffed italian sausage ravioli!

Attached: 36D65A69-6B96-4D8A-9460-46D8E3AA4B90.jpg (1066x734, 531.36K)

The overstuffed variety of Chef Boyardee always tasted like shit. They must have used an even shittier grade of beef than what was used in the regular version.

I think Chef Boyardee is in my walls.

Attached: 1646305846805.jpg (500x460, 30.41K)

Canned pasta always taste nasty. Do autist REALLY?

MMMM beefy

That awful stuff gave me Diarrhea You oversized retard

Attached: 354a6e12.jpg (326x238, 14.63K)

A can of chef boyardee throwback beefaroni just fell out of an air vent. It's out of date, and I'm scared.

Attached: 1646755408892.png (1373x833, 84.4K)

This is nobody's favorite meal.
Do kids even eat this slop anymore?

No I think they mostly eat lettuce or avocado toast now, they'll never know the feeling of a meal that was good for all mankind

I bet you are the type of faggot that just dumps a can of overstuffed boyardee ravs into a pan and heats it up. First, you have to carefully remove each ravioli from the can and rinse them all off. Save the sauce. In a seperate pan, slowly warm up the sauce until it thickens. Then, carefully place the raviolis one by one back into the sauce. I don't understand how people don't get this

based chef boyardee gourmet

Attached: ffefe43.jpg (480x270, 18.22K)

Is Chef Boyardee the ultimate white trash cuisine?

do you think the big show has a really big toilet at his house

It's gotta be that or Hungry Man frozen dinners

>Bragging about his knowledge of eating shit canned pasta like he's cooking 5 star meals
Do Americans REALLY?

Fresh tomatoes , light Parmesan and that feeling everything is just right ..That’s the promise Chef Boyrdee brings to the table when it challenges you to accept the formidable task of finishing the entire can. Can you do it? Of course you can. You have. In 1947, Delbert Boyrdee created his first product , Beefaroni . A huge hit , Delbert wasn’t satisfied with just one pantry stable under his eye. He created what Time magazine called ‘ The perfect food ‘ and was thus launched into legend . Dr’s have lauded its potential health benefits and it has remained one of America’s highest quality food

>Do Americans REALLY?
Americans get prosecuted for even having their own gardens nowadays, what do you think?

Sometimes I bring a can of beefaroni with me when I go /out/. Leave the can out in the sun or toss it in the fire, bam. Trail food that reminds me of a simpler time and a warm tummy.

>can dumper detected
It's not the raviolis fault that you don't know how to properly cook them

Kek, don't they also get fined if they try to collect rainwater?

any kind of beef stew thing from a can is actually based the pasteurisation softens the meat right up and the flavours have time to mingle

No canned food is good, go buy fresh stuff you lazy faggot.

The texture of canned pasta is unsalvagable just learn to cook

>calls me lazy
>wont even take the time to properly reheat pasta
Okay pal, whatever you say kek

Stop eating like a subhuman and convincing yourself it's actually good because you're too lazy to learn how to cook

The only good canned pasta was Garfield Ravioli, and they don't make that anymore.

Yeah okay, I'll be over here eating some delicious food and saving money while you are down at your local italian place eating the same thing and paying $25 dollars plus tip for it

>eating some delicious food
>from a can
Doubtful.