The Boss has been put in a submission hold, quick tell her how to escape!

The Boss has been put in a submission hold, quick tell her how to escape!

Attached: FcU9J_bXoAEaLMv.jpg (946x1678, 274.24K)

>inb4 schizo stretch coach cope

QUICK OPEN YOUR MOUTH

imagine the smell

Now you’re going to spam threads with screenshots of Sasha Banks? Wade Bryant is a stretch coach. You can follow him on Instagram. You’re all forever single, obese virgin, cuck fetishists. Banks is a WWE Superstar that is married to a former professional wrestler that had to retire due to injury. Based Triple H gave him a job to stay in WWE to be with his wifey. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date or fuck fans. You’re all spending a Saturday evening spamming faggot shit on a professional wrestling board.

Attached: 87C9241E-011F-465F-918E-B6C9AE86C74A.jpg (367x357, 24.54K)

Stretching is actually healthy and good for your joints

Is sashaschizo nuwolfcuck? They seem similar.

Attached: 1654022247246.png (637x688, 513.07K)

especially BBC stretching

Why is a supposed "stretch coach" a big fat fucker? Just seems an excuse to grope and fondle women

botcha skanks fucks fans

based sasha preparing herself for a dicking down with one of her fans

nuWolfcuck is ESL, Sashaschizo types too coherently to be the same person. They're both two no life faggots either way

Attached: Horsha stretched_1.webm (1080x1920, 2.81M)

Sheamus better give wade Bryant some compensation
If you pick up what I'm putting down

Micuckze bros?

Yeah.... "Stretch coach"... Okay... You know he's balls deep in the horse right now.

Based EDP finally found a job where the internet mob will leave him alone

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806.21K)

Yeah, he's stretchin Sasha's pink walls mah nigga

God I wish that were me

ITT: Shoot faggot cuck posters. Sasha Banks is forever the greatest of all-time wrestler. Keep trolling and being jealous of based chad, Mikaze. You all have NO CHANCE IN HELL with any women’s wrestlers. Try going out like adult men do and picking up real life women in your obese league. 18+ to post on Any Forums.

nuwolfie is a brit in the 30-40 age range (the particular slang that he uses gives away his age)
however he is of such poor education that he absolutely does appear to be ESL, though this is the case with lots of modern brits because the nation has suffered a massive amount of brain drain for decades

botcha skanks fucks fans

cuckaze btfo yet again

OHNONONO

Attached: cuckaze.png (459x409, 168.04K)

How do I get this job?