Book their WWE run

Book their WWE run

Attached: bucks.png (926x924, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ringsidenews.com/2019/01/11/details-on-the-young-bucks-rejected-wwe-deal/
bleacherreport.com/articles/2827738-kenny-omega-wants-john-cena-nikki-bella-retires-and-finn-balor-sings-with-elias
sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumors-john-cena-hints-about-kenny-omegas-wwe-debut
sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-dave-meltzer-says-kenny-omega-wont-appear-at-the-royal-rumble
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't fuckin fool me, they're trying to do a modern day pillman angle

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-163306~2.png (720x1006, 496.42K)

Please keep these shitters out of the based 'E

Get their names changed to Dave and Bryan Meltzerez; lose to Creed Brothers over and over again on Tuesdays.

Honestly, tag teams in WWE have been getting more attention lately. I think all The Elite guys would have how controlled promos and matches are in WWE, but I definitely could see them being featured.

I bet their annoyance factor would be cranked up to a 10 though. The writers would have them be DX-lite without anyone of the manliness to back it up.

Still would love to see them and Kenny is WWE if Tony fucks them over for Pussy Punk.

Ironic because kanyon was feeling these little twinks for years when they were underage freshboys

GAYEW can keep them

2 minute Squash match with Roman followed by low card dancing gimmick until their contract runs out

Attached: BBDWTOS.jpg (1400x1050, 99.3K)

I don't know why WWE would even be interested. AEW has proven their shtick doesn't translate to a national audience, they crash ratings every time they show up. Kenny's the one who has value, unless they own the right to merchandise certain brands but I doubt that's the case.

Paul loves his indy guys but I don't know if he'd be interested in the Bucks unless it's a way to get Kenny there if that's his intention. But if these reports are true it's obvious that they're just trying to scare Tony by doing this.

The Young Bucks were big merch sellers on the Indie even before AEW. Imagine how much merch they would sell with the WWE's marketing team behind them. Its a business.

have you seen the WWE tag teams scene lately? it's literally just the usos, street profts jobbing to them over and over and then a bunch of comedy teams.

this is why nerds don't get the book. you're working for the good of the company, not spending millions on a contract to get in a joke.

Nigga if they get lukewarm responses in a hardcore smark fed then what chance have they got in sports entertainment fed?

Send the performance center to learn how to sell and cut promos

Job them out on NXT 2.0

People would say this about Cody, and now Cody is the literal only person who has a shot at beating Roman kek

Same shit show, different year.
ringsidenews.com/2019/01/11/details-on-the-young-bucks-rejected-wwe-deal/

bleacherreport.com/articles/2827738-kenny-omega-wants-john-cena-nikki-bella-retires-and-finn-balor-sings-with-elias

sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumors-john-cena-hints-about-kenny-omegas-wwe-debut

sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-dave-meltzer-says-kenny-omega-wont-appear-at-the-royal-rumble

Bucks are lying niggers. WWE will likely lowball them because they're unloyal

Surprised no one has made the "The Young Bucks Send Finners to WWE" yet

I'd be stunned if they go.

Triple H should absolutely pick them up if there's a chance. They've had more great matches than anyone else alive. Even their disappointing matches are still amazing. And now that fucking VKM's gone, the Bucks'll actually be allowed to wrestle their style.

you just know kenny and the cucks would sperg out having to work the WWE style and do house shows especially the bucks who already bitch about raveling. that said paul would burn the money knowing this just to bury AEW.

Who says they have to?

Did you see that Sheamus/GUNTHER match? Alternate styles are actually a thing in WWE now.

kenny would be fine and it'd probably be good for his health. look at seth he adapted fine after wrestling like a retard in ROH.