So, I'm catching up on all this drama...

So, I'm catching up on all this drama. It seems like this beef revolves more around Hangman and the Young Bucks relationship with CM Punk. Can someone explain to be why it seems like Hangman is getting away scot free?

Attached: AEW-Are-the-Young-Bucks-trying-to-get-back-together-with-Hangman-Adam-Page.jpg (1200x673, 106.06K)

hangman made one remark to punk months ago that any other person would be over it but not phil

all it tells me is he has such little charisma that even with something like this he's forgotten about

because he did literally nothing and phil has been going on TV trying to bury his character for weeks

He already got hos receipt from Punk.

>be punk
>build a career by doing worked shoots where you burry your opponents on the mic by bringing up backstage stuff
>hangman does that to you
>seethe about it for months
>go on live television
>put hangman on the spot by challenging him to a title shot
>hangman doesn't show up because none of that shit was in the script
>hangman no sells your shit
>keep seething to a boiling point where you can no longer function on a social setting without chimping out like a clown

Because he wasnt there at the building to get involved in the fight. But going forward expect Hangman to be used as a jobber to the stars.

Hangman went into business for himself on the mic, Punk gave him his receipt and Hangman has been buried as a result. The latest drama, while resulting from that incident, involved only Punk and the elite. Hangman wasn't there at the time so he wasn't involved.

Punk gave that receipt on a solo promo to a guy who didn't expect it, never done the "gimme a fucking mic I'm going there" rodeo and wasn't considered main event at the time. Weak shit from Phil doing powerplays like that AND still seething weeks later for the scrum

I see. Also, were the Bucks and Punk the only guys fighting? Did Omega punch anyone?

I don't give a fuck, Nick. The question was why Hangman wasn't being punished, there's plenty of threads open right now where you can go whine about Phil.

Hangman did literally nothing wrong

>were the Bucks and Punk the only guys fighting? Did Omega punch anyone?
No it was like 7 on 2. Punk and Ace Steel were in the locker room, the Young Bucks, Kenny, and a couple other guys got involved. Kenny got bit and had his hair pulled, Ace threw a chair at Nick Jackson, Punk punched Matt Jackson, I haven't heard anything official about Kenny or the Bucks getting a punch in. It's mostly been about them getting their asses kicked, though Punk did end up injured somehow so someone got something off on him.

Thanks. I only saw something about Omega grabbing Punks dog or whatever.

Because Hangman made a vague remark in one single promo. Meanwhile Phil threw an entire shitfit live and went out his way to directly bury 5 people and his boss.

hangma'am wasnt involved in the door kicking

Attached: cuck man page.jpg (1536x2014, 1007.02K)

So you guys think Hangman should just go unpunished for going off script and starting this whole mess?

Hangman had already left the building when The Bucks gently opened Punk's door to calmly talk to him just as Punk said anyone was welcome to do. Then, Phil and Steel viciously attacked the Bucks unprovoked while Kenny tried to rescue Phil's dog because he's a good person.

Attached: kenny_hangman.jpg (1071x1071, 95.87K)

>burry
good morning sir

>Can someone explain to be why it seems like Hangman is getting away scot free?
Because he didn't.
>between the go-home show and Double or Nothing there was a meeting between Tony, Punk and Hangman regarding the promo he cut where he was reprimanded
>at DoN he jobbed clean to Punk
>three months later Hangman got his "receipt" where he couldn't defend himself without fucking up the entire show schedule
>and a couple of weeks later he was insulted again at the media scrum when he wasn't even in the building anymore
If that's getting away scot free, I don't know what a punishment is.

Because Hangman has the ability to not care. CM Punk tried to bury him'/ Page no sold it. Punk calls him out in a presser? Page was already at the hotel sleeping. By being a normal-ish human being he is not subject to being a fucking mark

>Still gets to wrestle in marquee matches while the person that tried to bury him got injured by god, and then fired by his boss
Looks like Page won the war