*goes to NOAH*

*goes to NOAH*

Attached: AEWCMPunk.jpg (620x420, 80.09K)

OP misheard nowhere kek

>gets one kick from Kenoh
>dies

more like goes to Bellator to get heemed by some literal bum off the street

dies in the ring to reunite with his Misawa brother!

Attached: ef3mct9ob5431.png (714x424, 662.03K)

S

Attached: KACHAN2.jpg (800x600, 62.04K)

i hope Nakajima knocks him out.

Attached: VfOHCxujSv6lxqsi.webm (636x360, 2.75M)

Punk is such a fucking fraud lmao. He had one half tour with Zero-1 before he was sent home. Fuck off. I hope he dies.

>Every time I try to give them advice, they call me 'Nani' and do nothing with it. I fucking work with mentally challenged people of younger age and of Asian heritage.

Punk will control his narrative and Any Forums will continue to seethe.

He would get bodied by that roster so fucking fast.

Holy based i hope so, put him right into a match with finnerjima

I'm already dying laughing just visualizing the interactions with Fujita

Attached: noah-3.29-fujita-face-2.png (977x565, 455.2K)

Half this shit started because Punk told Hangman of all people to lighten up in the ring. Just imagine him in a match with Nakajima lmao.

qrd?

I don't think he last through a single match. Not even a tag match where he's the hot tag. Not even a trios match against 3 members of Noah Jr-gun where he only tags in to get the pin.

Though I would love to see Inamura just Scott Norton his ass.

Attached: xqnhUQ3EAaCNKzwtC71M8v.png (1600x1600, 238.3K)

NOAH is still around?

barely

After a few matches Shinya Hashimoto said Punk was too fat to be a Jr and too tiny to be a Heavyweight, and Hashimoto stopped booking him.

kek what a unathletic bitch

People like Masada said that Punk also got shit backstage for using the Shining Wizard.

too young for NOAH

Punk used his connections to Steve Corino and Colt Cabana, who had worked a few tours with Z1 successfully, to get a spot. Halfway through the tour, Hashimoto (the founder of the promotion) told Punk that he didn't really fit. The quote was basically "you're too big for a junior but not enough muscle to be an heavyweight" and sent him home early.

>gets stiffed
>cries like the bitch he his

Punk's only tour ever in Japan hilariously. The man who looooooooooves to rip off Japanese dudes got kicked off his only tour by one of the legends in Puro. Lmao. I love it.

CHASE FUCKING OWENS STILL GETS BOOKED IN JAPAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Punk's only tour ever in Japan hilariously. The man who looooooooooves to rip off Japanese dudes got kicked off his only tour by one of the legends in Puro
kek story?