White kid gets brutally beten by a black student

>USA. Defenseless studen6 brutally beaten by a teenager at West Brook high school assailant arrested it was not his first arrest nearly killed the child..

>In a now-viral video, a defenseless defekent is seen being brutally assaulted by a teenager in one of the boys restrooms at West Brook High School, while other students watched the horrific incident.

>The videos circulating online show a teenager slamming the other student against the wall, severely injuring his head.

>While the teenager continued to hit him in the face and head, the student on the floor tried to defend himself by covering up. The poor student appeared to be struggling for air and then the teenager kicked him in the chest.

>The report claims the incident left the kid paralyzed,

Attached: ab2d6e252d7558c68551f048beb19be38776a075465068b039430c2033c9f8bc.webm (720x480, 2.32M)

How do we stop this shit from happening? It is becoming an epidemic, blacks are literally targeting us and killing us. This can't go on.

*BurgerKing.Wav*

Knowwww your place whitoids

we warned you huh. pol warned you huh but the libs just called us racist.

now they are flying in latinos into Martha's Vineyard LEL

maybe don't roll yourself into a ball during a fight

Kara boga. This is the BVLL century

Don't live with them. Any White parent who sends their child to a public school in the city is guilty of abuse.

Blacks were always the worst bulies in my school.

This is it, this was the final straw. I'm going to go ahead and call out their hypocrisy!

Attached: 1663339604932486.png (640x443, 484.39K)

he was only getting revenge on his ancestors behalf, he should be given a medal presented to him from obongolips for his act of bravery and heroism

Absolutely awful. Don't even send your kids to public school if you're white or asian.

blacks were always the worst bullies, they would beat people up for nothing, and if you dared to even hit them back they would all gang up on oyu, or come for you after school.

>2022
>public school
I'm so glad I'm old and didn't have to put up with that shit

Is this another one of those pol r9k overlap threads?

all robots have bad experiences with blacks.

>and if you dared to even hit them back they would all gang up on oyu, or come for you after school.
This is what I absolutely despise about them. They can never just leave well enough alone and have to escalate the violence further if they see a victim fighting back. Fortunately at my school all the blacks fought each other and left the non-blacks alone.

>everyone has bad experiences with blacks, including other blacks
fixed

I'm glad niggers didnt exist in my country when I grew up

whitoids are weak little bitches. Don't even pretend that you'll do anything about it, white bitch

true, I would never send my kids to a public school. Honestly would prefer to homeschool them, but it is illegal in my country. Ahhh. Getting really tired of all this shit.

Might as well change that "including" to "especially" considering the black-on-black crime rate.

>one black guy beating the kid
>another white guy in the red stands and watches while recording
>everyone else recording

There has to be more to story. No one is going to beat your ass like this for no reason.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (125x125, 2.39K)

we warned people for almost 10 years huh. yes we did

Same in mine when I grew up. But now 20 years later it is completely full of blacks. Most schools look like picrel.

Attached: 9bd70e44536ba45d2fc4cef627e9faba0fbfcf7da7e6ebca6aba052b9c85a94a.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

>No one is going to beat your ass like this for no reason.
I see you didn't grow up around africans, huh?

Attached: 1628505425399.jpg (720x485, 113.57K)

As a black person I don't give a shit. I'm finally at the point where I don't care about the opinions of non blacks so stories like this don't upset me like they used to. All of the instances of white kids horrifically bullying black kids and no one gives a shit, why should I care about this? Of course I feel bad for the kid but I'm not losing sleep.

>he be snapchattin' muh gurl
>therefore he deserves a lifelong injury
kys

bullying builds character, the kid just went a bit too far.

I'm black. If they ever gang up on you, use a "weapon", preferably a bladed one (make sure the "weapon" is actually just a tool that way you can't get charged).

Use it ferociously and without restraint. Aim for non-vital areas. If more people started doing this then jumping-in would immediately stop.

yes

Attached: blapep.png (553x506, 68.23K)

>All of the instances of white kids horrifically bullying black kids and no one gives a shit
Go ahead and show them to us then, friendo.

>All of the instances of white kids horrifically bullying black kids and no one gives a shit

Attached: 1662700173155009.gif (220x257, 663.42K)

The problem here is that the kid is a psycho that almost killed someone, not that he is black.

But instead of taking the natural path of saying "this shit is wrong, how do we fix it?" you decide to focus on colors because...?
Would this video be any different if the kid taking the beating was brown and the bully white?