>She starts denying that I am
>Turns out to be a scientology cult member
>Hook up a few more times
>few months pass by and she ghosts me over text
>been 3 years since then
>a few dates that lead no where
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw 25 going on 26

Attached: 380 (1).png (600x604, 129.75K)

keep it up for 4 years and you'll become a WIZARD

Attached: imagen_2022-09-16_034238380.png (360x360, 51.82K)

>How did you lose your virgnity r9k?
I didn't

>be me
>12
>nigga
>just hit puberty

Attached: 1657965592076.jpg (273x300, 14.87K)

My mom, working with another mom, took me to another country to have a kid with her daughter. We were both 13 about, didn't know what we were doing and had to be shown through the act by them.

the fuck? why

They wanted it for their own reasons, and some money was involved.

Sounds like the plot of some fucked up book.
So did you make a kid?

Wish it was just a book, but it is fucked up. Yes, me and the girl became parents at 13. The mom of the girl raised the kid along with her in their country.

Did you succeed first try?

No, it took several tries over a couple months but eventually happened.

Do you think this was a traumatizing experience or are you lowkey glad it happened?
Did you have any relationships after that?

I didn't understand it well at the time but I feel it was traumatizing yes, and wish it never happened for having a kid now there.

Tried dating but it never got that far since that first experience.

Ah no. I already coomed three times within the last hour. Please stop. I can't anymore. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 3A3B8E77-4D8C-4B5D-B097-08B812AE56FC.jpg (1152x2048, 386.35K)

Did you know the girl at all before? Or was it just a transaction between her mom and yours?

The latter, I never saw the girl before getting to their house. It was an arrangement between our moms, that they'd been planning for some months up till that point.

Did the girl know at all what she was getting in to?

Insane story
never change r9k

shit I wish I had a crazyass mom like yours instead of a crazyass mom who raised me into being a fuckin simpass beta bitch

i wanted to go on a date so i passed a note to this cutie red head with the firm round ass who sat next to me in english class. she rolled her eyes and passed it back, so i crossed out her name and passed the same note to the left where another girl i never talked to sat. i had her name because of roll call. she came up to me later and said yes, and it turned out she was a nymphomaniac due to childhood sexual abuse and we fucked every day for like a year.

Neither of us did though for her it was obviously worse because she had to experience the pregnancy. We didn't know anything about sex or reproduction, and then suddenly were being made to go through it by our moms giving us a warped view and explanation of it, to get what they wanted.

Did you ever see her or the kid again?

i lose my virginity with a fat mature bear on grindr.

he tried sucking my cock at first but mine wasn't working so he made me suck yours, he ended up fucking me in the ass and then told me that he had work in the morning so i had to leave without ejaculating