I am seriously going mancrazy

I think about my imaginary non-existent husband 24/7. I imagine him with me and that he's holding me and loving me. I imagine what he smells like. I imagine how we'll meet. I imagine our wedding night. I imagine the home we'll live in together. I imagine the clothing I'll wear for him. I imagine the feeling of his hands on my skin. I imagine holding his hand, and cuddling with him, and sleeping with him. I want to feel safe and protected when I'm with him. I want to be the only one for him. I want to care for him and satisfy him in every way. I want to fall in love with a man. When will I meet my husband?

I am seriously going insane from the lack of male affection in my life. I need a trustworthy and responsible man to make happy.

Attached: 1663237583928226.jpg (1920x1809, 805.74K)

maybe when you get the top surgery

Karen is for Hikari and Hikari alone

Attached: 1653734773869.png (1167x1000, 817.64K)

Sounds great. I'm afraid I'm a tad ugly though and most likely wouldn't make it through the application process.

U.S.? I'll date you but only if you're an ugly transgirl.

>I need a trustworthy and responsible man to make happy.
Can you compromise on trustworthy, responsible, and man?

Email me, but only if you want children, are fit and want a boring life maybe on a small farm
[email protected]

>@sharklasers.com

Attached: 1651850649713.png (600x493, 276.41K)

It's a throwaway email sir

>sharklasers.com
epic bacon waffle moment m'sir

How old are you? originallyoriori

I'm 47 originallyoriori

mid 20s
not me

neither are me

I'm 26
Not me

turned 18 yesterday
not me
me

ignore these guys wtf not me

Well you are right in a sense because you are a man and you are mentally ill.

user you are like 3 steps away from making a tulpa, just take the tulpa pill and enjoy your tulpa soul mate

I'm your density...uh I mean, your destiny.

Attached: 1644013511324.jpg (500x500, 76.91K)

You could just tell us your standards for a guy (height, weight, race, interests) and then maybe you will find somebody who matches them in this thread