I haven't seen Iris post all day. Did she died?

I haven't seen Iris post all day. Did she died?

Attached: 1663215769144490.jpg (828x1081, 409.52K)

she is a chad hunter, why give a fuck about her?

iris is a sweet girl and i respect her hustle & originality. can't say the same about the other esluts on this board

I can seduce Iris

she has feet here for some reason

Doubtful, she's chemically castrated by SSRIs currently.

let me guess, your plan to seduce her involves manipulating her to drink alcohol. seems that's the only way she tolerates you fags

Nah I'm just a comforting presence for anxious people and I have good genes.

I'm also a degenerate stoner so I feel like we could get along

>seems that's the only way she tolerates you fags
>she constantly posts on this board unwelcomed
No one cares about this dumb nigger besides you discordfags.

kek i don't give a shit about discordniggers. whats your problem, nigger?

Shes busy not being a neet for once and she hates it lmao

Why the fuck would you stop being a neet? I could have told her that shit sucks ass. Now people are going to expect this out of her for life just because she did it one time. Should have played retarded.

Becasue her parents are strict you know how it be lol

More like SIRIs get it
haha

hiyo
just woke up
i posted a little yesterday but undercover

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (881x812, 186.3K)

Morning, you feeling better?

i checked some old middle school friends social media and ow.
everyone's out with friends and doing uni and im still the same loser. don't regret not going, cause i know id just be friendless and miserable there, but still kinda stings
i actually woke up really happy and well rested for the first time in a while but linda ruined it for myself lol. how are you doing though?

Attached: raining.jpg (276x331, 50.04K)

Female relatives abused me as a boy. I went to therapy for my depression and drunken blackouts and it triggered some flashbacks.
>Have rich Chinese parents that are trying too hard to be American
>Dad is absent and mom is overly involved
>At an early age she forced me to wear girly emo clothes and grow my hair to long "fit in"
>She used to bring in young white guys to watch WWE stuff with me
>She also told me to smile and be friendly to the white guys and give them whatever they ask for
>She started making me wear progressively more girly stuff and even makeup
>If I protested she would yell and accuse me of being a disobedient son
>At a sleepover the younger white teen came into my room and began groping me
>I told my mom and aunt, they simply just laughed and said "Ohh someone has a bf"
>A month passed and the white guy became so aggressive and covered my butt in vaseline
>He spent the night slowly raping me and burying my screams in the John Cena pillows
>I was so ashamed by my involuntary orgasms and the fact I came and was forced to cuddle
>I cried to my sister but she simply just hugged me and said "It's okay, user. He just made you into his girlfriend, I know you're a boy but you're so pretty and sweet. He was lonely and put some daddy sauce in your tummy, now you will feel warm and loved forever"
>I nervously asked if I would get pregnant
>She stroked my hair and kissed my head and said "No, silly, not if you keep it secret"
I'm having trouble even typing this.. My mom died in a car accident, my sister is married to some British CEO. I'm a blue collar alcoholic with no friends or connections. I will never get justice.
I will never reproduce, I'm a ricecel that was turned out by Hicks, no female wants me...

Attached: bucko.png (694x864, 511.03K)

Suppose you could call it a phantom pain haha and im alright thanks btw had a dream about you the other night lmao

haha yeah i guess im just gonna try and ignore it and have a good day. what happened in the dream?

Attached: 929484.jpg (717x718, 90.02K)

We go to bed and wake up at opposite times lmao small world oh and I kept seeing your face in pictures frames in my moms old house and there was voodoo shit everywhere lol I have no idea what that means but Ive been thinking about you alot more after that haha

show your soles bitchass

nah
she is a whore like the others

Attached: fembots dont exist.jpg (1080x526, 221.63K)