Racism has no right being a part of the red pill

The red pill is supposed to be based in facts and logic, it's built around fundamental understanding about the true ways of the world, societies and governments.
However more often than not, racist subgroups always find their way into red pill ideology, whether it's MGTOW, Incels, Mens rights activism.

Here's the issue, Racism is almost entirely based in emotion, it is anti red pill, most things racists like to bring up are not founded in science, and most of the time the stats are misconstrued or misrepresented.

A lot of what the red pill brings up about women is scientifically true because our bodies are fundamentally different, but what a racist brings up about People of Color is never true, usually it's IQ, they will use a entirely blue pilled study to "prove" that x race is smarter.
The red pilled take on this would be that every man would have similar IQs if the subjects were all raised in the same circumstances and environment.

With that being said, red pill ideology would be so much more accepted in the world if not for the racist subdivisions always coming into them.

Attached: 1640560551552.jpg (1640x896, 110.78K)

stop being bl*ck

"Red pill" got conflated with general misogyny. And -big surprise- most misogynists are racists too. It's almost like total losers seek out any and all external factors to place blame on so they never have to spend two seconds trying to be a better person.

Now it's just thought of in the same vein as being an American "red" voter. Who are really fucking racist. The last time we had logical discussions on Any Forums were pre 2016, don't expect to find that shit here anymore.

Attached: Rdnk224828-b8435ccbc7.jpg (500x375, 44.7K)

I agree
a lot of faggots here look at any moment to bring down their fellow man just because of the assumptions they make of their race, it's such a midwit fucking way to approach things. Mouthbreathing even. It's just faggots playing the same game as normies do, but different teams. Anyways I don't expect anyone in this thread understanding that or mor so I won't bother reading

>its always your fault even when its not
Ah, classic npc "pavlov reflex for brains" in action, never changing, always spouting same line like some dumb barking dog.

>losers
You cannot have logical discussion with wild animals religously obsessed with social hierarchy and normalcy.
Its literally textbook definition of throwing pearls before swine and waste of time.

>most heretics are heretics too
Fixed you.
Some things are truly never change.

Same, I only made the post to kind of blurt out my thoughts on the matter since every red pill group I was in when they first started out ended up dwindling into Any Forums 9000, it was really annoying.

Racists are to Red Pill what normies are to nerd hobbies

>every red pill group I was in when they first started out ended up dwindling into Any Forums 9000, it was really annoying
Unfortunately this shit aligns with conservatives and conservatives are just unrionically, no matter how much they deny it, incredibly racist and need to put down any brown person they think of unless they grovel first
That's just the mindset in this society
I wish there was a place I could hate women without that shit, but I guess there isn't.

Racism isn't the right word for it. Culturalism has a place in our society. Cultural chauvinism.
Like the Japanese race exists, they're short, have high IQs, don't sweat very much and have digestive issues and bad teeth commonly. Culturally though they're a power house. Japanese culture is why we are posting on a Japanese style image board. The reason we watch anime or own a Nintendo/Sega/Sony video game console. Their racial features have almost nothing to do with it.

Attached: SM-1.jpg (650x461, 107.94K)

>The red pill is supposed to be based in facts and logic
it stopped being about that awhile ago, its now about hope peddling and grifting gullible and vulnerable men

the redpill is just a bad trip, racism is part of it because of Any Forums and republicans that hated western liberalism that they wanted to warp people's minds to convert them basically, it is nothing though strictly speaking and the redpill is a borrowed term after all it exists as racism in a shadow way, it's a false hope and should be rejected

I am trying to not be "red pilled" and i don't really consider myself apart of any group but when I read "13% of the population commits 52% of all violent crime," how am i supposed to respond? if what i've experienced in real life supports that statement, how can I deny it? i try to tell myself that socioeconomic factors are the reason, or that it's poor reporting practices, but that doesn't genuinely change my perspective. when i go onto twitter and like 90% of the videos are black people doing hoodrat shit it only further engrains that statement in my mind.

am i doing something wrong. am i just supposed to blindly deny that it possibly is the truth? i feel lost but i feel like no matter how i try to justify that i know in my being that it's true... and that really bothers me.

For me, it's them brigading as "christians"
Never ever in my whole life when I went to church we talked down about people who were poor or a different color, church was literally something that brought my community together, Jesus Christ himself who blessed the poor and told the rich to spread their wealth

Now I go online and we have people going into threads about ruining other peoples lives and acting like god wills it, it's pure arrogance.

it's not hard to be racist, you fat nigger

Their high IQ is why their culture is so advanced. Low IQ ethnicities create terrible cultures, high IQ ethnicities create good cultures.

people are just really fucking stupid, it's a dimension of stupid that isn't explained or taught anywhere.

basically, there are people so stupid, that they're the reason commercials and marketing exists.
you know infomericals? ads, commercials, all that bullshit exists because of these stupid people. i'm not talking about they act foolish sometimes, i'm talking about permanently retarded people who have compromised judgement skills.
the government knows they exist, they're beyond regular tax payers, they're the piggies. everything now is designed to sap those piggies of their taxes.
mother fuckers used to go to war and invade entire continents over tax revenue, that was the entire purpose of slaves and serfdom.

don't think the serfs have gone anywhere, they're just shielded. kinda like how incompetent retard feminists are hired and shielded from everything, even though they're fucking retarded and can't do anything right.
it's about tax revenue.

Italy doesn't top IQ charts but their culture is deep.

Attached: BdFxKih.png (310x583, 9.72K)

The list you're using didn't actually IQ test all of these nations, it's made by a guy named Richard Flynn who makes up the IQ average for each country based on what the demons in his head tell him

Ironically, racists are the most blue pilled, bottom tier IQ, and on top of that get no bitches.
They talk about women, but are usually low testosterone balding Manlet cucks that want supermodel girlfriends
They talk about blacks being violent and then go on killing sprees
They take pride in frivolous things like skin color like that defines the kind of person you are.
Literal cave dweller mentality.

*Lynn, not Flynn, sorry

Post physique with time stamp onions

So can you post an image of IQs by country?

Attached: 1510082144947.jpg (1000x298, 98.72K)

Modern Italy is demographically diluted and all of the old great culture was built from an entirely different people. It's not a good example trust me.

t. Italian