Autism and Inceldom

Its common sense that people who are neurodivergent are less likely to be successful in dating market

> Be autistic
> find a community of people with the same conditions as you
>Try to talk about how hard it is to date as a autistic guy
>Get immediately called a incel and banned from The Who subreddit
>Look at who mods the autism subreddit
> trannie, normie and a woman
>I cant even live in peace and be my genuine self online without normies reminding me how subhuman I am

Attached: 57B0D562-F3A7-414F-B63B-8869B59092A0.jpg (960x1197, 497.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/autism/comments/rrx1sc/the_autistic_dating_experience/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5192959/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/autism-spectrum-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352928
spectrumnews.org/news/classic-sign-of-autism-appears-in-early-infancy-study-says/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Social_development
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5818813/
gene.sfari.org/database/human-gene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trannie, normie and a woman
thats who mods just about every subreddit, including smalldickproblems

>using reddit
>most people on there are faggots
What did you expect?

It used to be so good though and i wanted to give it a good chance and maybe make some friends. Nope I just casually mentioned that most autistic men have it hard in dating and end up dying with no offsprings . I even put a source to prove my claims but I was downvoted to -278 and mods banned me from subreddit and Reddit

>Try to talk about how hard it is to date as a autistic guy
i highly doubt it's as innocuous as that. i mean it is reddit, but still.
just found this: reddit.com/r/autism/comments/rrx1sc/the_autistic_dating_experience/
seems like autistic men are able to discuss their dating related issues if done in a normal way. they're probably referring to the more edgy shit that incels are known for.

lol did the autism apartheid faggots start spamming leddit?

>edgy shit that incels are known for.
aka irrefutable statistics and research (scientific blackpill)

men's problems need to really be talked about as people's problems so that women stay morally righteous and victims. Admitting that men have a unique problem that i genuinely unfair and that it has something to do with primarily female behavior is explicitly not allowed. it's weird that criticising women is edgy. It really shouldn't be.

>propaganda
How is it propaganda if it is common knowledge that autistic men dont fuck and have never had gfs?

do some people rly believe in autism???autism is a made up term, literally pseudoscience such as homeopathy. You are not ''autistic'', you are just weird because people treated you bad because of your subhuman genes so you are afraid to express yourself anymore. That's it.

Attached: cringe pepe.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>including smalldickproblems
Wait really? Evidence?

>MRI scans show many neuroanatomical disparities between autistic and neurotypical subjects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5192959/
>autism tends to come with many symptoms that can't be reasonably explained by this 'hypothesis', such as sensory hypersensitivity or stimming
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/autism-spectrum-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352928
>autistic traits are detectable early in development before the subject has had the chance to interact with peers. for instance infants will focus on the mouth when looking at someone rather than the eyes and will prefer to interact with objects rather than people
spectrumnews.org/news/classic-sign-of-autism-appears-in-early-infancy-study-says/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Social_development
>autism has been found to be highly heritable, upwards of 80%, and there is a database that tracks the genes associated with the condition which is always growing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5818813/
gene.sfari.org/database/human-gene/
>none of the incel killers elliot rodger, alek minassian, or jake davison were ugly by any stretch, yet all were diagnosed with autism (as well of course as many other examples of autistic people who aren't ugly or are even good looking), and on the other hand plenty of ugly guys are completely socially normal, you just need to take a look at some of the SBSK freak shows to see that (many of whom have gfs btw)
COPE more autistic faggot in denial

Attached: pure coincidence.jpg (1260x266, 117.93K)

user reddit is land of the troons and fat roasties.
i dont even login there anymore, waste of time.

That's annoying user, I wouldn't bother with reddit. They're low iq idiots pretending to be smart and all they want is an echo chamber

yes it less likely

>autists banning each other for being autism

in the end, each one of us has to evaluate our position, what we can do about it and what we want. its only yours responsibility

This is what you get when you let normies run rampant. Never forget that.

Attached: 5921153E-F786-4BC4-B573-8AADFB0E00DF.png (803x554, 174.66K)

I heard some autism forum years back banned men from the dating talk section years back because guys were talking about how hard it is to get a gf, never having a gf and being khhv/incel

Exactly, even the zoomers having less sex issue, which is overwhelming a male problem, is always framed by the media such that both genders are equally having less sex. No, women are having just as much sex as before, men are having much much less. To address this isue honestly you'd have to explain that women are the issue, that they live life on easy mode, and that they must necessarily be promiscuous whores for the math to work out.

this is such a great picture, thanks for posting it.

autism spaces for overrun by women and the 'self diagnosed' posting about how much it isnt a hindrance for them

You are worthless and boring. Imagine being over thirty and what you constantly talk about is sex. Fuck off retard, the only thing you are entitled to is a bullet to the head

You know there are attractive autists right? I wasn't treated badly at all.