Started hrt at 19 instead of 12

>started hrt at 19 instead of 12

Attached: 9a9d52_7230500.jpg (1200x1572, 175.04K)

Are you cute tho? originally so

I dont know i try not to look at myself

you'll do less damage to yourself that way. if you decide not to kill yourself it won't be quite as difficult and painful to put you back to your proper state, compared to if you'd done it at a young age.

why the fuck would i ever detransition

because you can't escape biology. you might think you can, you'll be able to find a bunch of enablers who tell you you can, but you can't. You are what you were born as, and for however many years you run, you'll never escape it.

what?
lmao . im not escaping biology. hormones are a part of biology

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT I DONT CARE AND YOU SOUND STUPID

I wish I actually did it. I thought about doing at 16 but never did. 24 now and the feelings never went away. too late now though.

for whichever one of you it is:

Attached: 1660872514282918.jpg (614x960, 113K)

damn this was rough very grounding though

yes, and like everyone else, you purchase the hormones that you then inject into your body. oh wait, most people don't inject hormones into their bodies. they just live with the ones their body already comes with

lots of people take hrt.. ?
ok lets see
>skin
no? estrogen changes that lol
>pores
lol who tf looks that closely
>bone structure
not really, i have klinefelters
>hairline
nope, mines fine
>finger
my index finger is longer on both hands
>naval?
lol what? my navel is below my waist
>fat
nope, hrt changes that
>phermones
nope
>preg
dont care desu
>chromosomes
again, dont rlly care, whos looking at chromosomes irl
>children
they just think im a norma l person?
>parents
are very supportive actually and are both progressive liberals

uuhhhh lol

>>uuhhhh lol
mmhmm. Sure.

Attached: 1662953237878625.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

I dont see how the picture is relevant?

>>I dont see how the picture is relevant?
QED

broski really saving the worst arguments ever made as images on his PC and thinks he's being smart

Attached: 1659398952861878.jpg (521x519, 25.04K)

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back for you now.

>get told you're in denial
>"lol worst arguments ever"
you'll realize, one day.

I'd be happy to judge if you're cute or not.

Attached: 1652680204212.png (803x590, 433.98K)

you aren't saying anything yourself, every single transphobe spouts out the same dumb arguments and copypastas
you refuse to even engage in a discussion and just scream YWNBAW
and we are the ones supposed to be mentally ill and in denial

can you post something i havent seen 1000 tmes already? pls?

>Your Ring Finger is Longer Than your Index Finger
Anyone remember Manswers from Spike TV? It aired a lot at like 2008. They did an episode about deteching a tranny from a woman, I think both adam's apple and fingers were thrown off from being effective tools, but I forgot what was stated to be the most effeective
anyways I do not care about extensive tranny obsession hate

Robots are going to be mean, tranner. Don't listen to them. They are cranky for other reasons

Attached: sun.png (600x485, 158.68K)

Sorry you were sexually abused.

When someone ells you the truth, over and over and over again, and you just say "No! It can't be!", have you ever wondered why that might be happening?

People underestimate how much estrogen can fuck you up, especially in regards to the sports drama

I wasn't? What a strange comment
thank you user :)
its ok tho lol im kinda used to it at this point

Enjoy male ageing user! Those chasers will totally not move to younger vulnerable men to simp to of course.

When you're 40 and the hormones did nothing but grow u bitch tits and higher voice, I really hope you dont blow your brains out. Everybody here countering your disgusting narrative uses facts and statistics. The same feelings you feel, the same feelings your shitty parents and butcher doctor ENABLE, let's see if those same feelings don't urge you to hop off a fucking cliff because you will never receive the figure you wanted. Let's see.

Attached: 7e805522401e08ce454d1f0480088a6e.png (747x736, 678.64K)

male aging? What do you think causes male aging user? use your brain for half a second
hrt doesnt change your voice lol i stopped reading there you have no clue what youre talking about

what truth? you posted Any Forums posts from transphobes, there is no value in just words, i can just as easily make strawman arguments and theories from people i dislike but they would hold no value, you also know this
don't care about simps, ageing is awful no matter what anyway
i will at least be happy that i tried rather than just hating myself
you think i really choose to be trans??? if i could just be cis i would but i know that not transitioning would just anticipate my suicide, this is what you fail to get the most

>hrt doesnt change your voice lol
it doesn't change lots of things.

Where'd the second one come from

we multiply BOOO

great insight user

>you think i really choose to be trans???
Yes. It's fashionable among the Young Left these days. You mutilated yourself to fit in.

user, you are still naturally producing testosterone at male levels, and you will also stop getting attention from homosexuals. Enjoy it while it lasts! Better get those simp bucks quick.

What is the point in just giving the OP endless attention? You don't know anything about how transitioning works so your posts fall completely flat.

Attached: 1661692637933.png (440x624, 244.45K)

>You don't know anything about how transitioning works
I know that pumping an XY male full of estrogen doesn't result in a woman.

In that you're right user. Trannies just want attention, we should move and just wait for the 40%

yea, time to stop replying, these posts are only in bad faith and not even trying, boring really

I understand that if you glue fur to your body and eat catfood that doesn't make you a cat.

> user, you are still naturally producing testosterone at male levels
user, i dont know if you know this, but hrt makes you infertile. do you know why? try to think about it :)

Not relevant. Your posts can be easily laughed off if you say stupid shit like "hurr durr your hormone levels for T are still the same lol". Just disagreeing on what a woman is is hardly anything new for trannies on Any Forums. See: Yeah, it's pretty counterproductive to endlessly reply to people who just want attention. Almost nobody Any Forums seems to understand that, though. They endlessly respond to women/trannies that they claim to hate.

Attached: 1658655212540.png (772x623, 369.7K)

(You)s is a hard drug

Attached: 1661369293428137.gif (112x112, 259.96K)