Makes life bearable for a short while

>makes life bearable for a short while
cool!

Attached: 1468949845-gettyimages-513626475.jpg (2121x1414, 355.19K)

based and fuck any faggot that says no
t. drunk right now and trying to get drunker

all gotta cope op.
Just don't drink and drive.

I'm very upset that liquor that actually tastes good (as opposed to industrial-solvent vodka in a plastic jug) is so expensive

>makes you fatter
>also makes you stupid for a dozen hours
It's unfortunate that we cant just buy real decent over the counter drugs instead of this literaly goyslop shit
Imagine if you could buy like 15 oxycodones and 15 adderrall pills for the same price as 40oz of liquor
it's so stupid

Attached: korin.png (1113x704, 1.16M)

This is the worst part
THEY could sell us drugs that don't have near as harmful effect as alcohol, for the same price or less

this pic is literally my face when I'm forced to drink alcohol instead of actually having free access to drugs that don't completely suck ass

Attached: 1662323320310853.png (1024x831, 572.74K)

yea buddy
I'm excited for saturday night, gonna hit my favorite bar and enjoy the noise around me. even though I'm mostly introverted I enjoy the chaos of a packed bar. easy to meet random people and act like best friends for a night then never see each other again.
it numbs the loneliness for a little, I can pretend I have friends for a couple hours

Attached: 1488057000274.png (259x233, 81.28K)

>>makes life bearable for a short while
>then makes it even less bearable when you're off it
>then stops working to make life bearable
>keep drinking anyway cause its all you know
then you rope

>also makes you stupid for a dozen hours
I like being stupid

they wouldn't even give you alcohol if they thought they could get away with it. They tried in the US and the population said "fuck you" and ignored it, so they eventually had to repeal it. They'd make you live in an open-air prison on soilent paste if they could, because that's nutritious and all you need to stay alive, quit kvetching. Alcohol just got grandfathered in because people have been drinking it since before recorded history.

>>also makes you stupid for a dozen hours
low inhib is only a benefit

>makes life bearable for a short while
>then stops working
>switch to weed
>stops working after a while too
>go back to alcohol
>works again
>repeat

Do you even realize how drastically different modern day America is to the fucking 1930s when prohobition was attempted?

Attached: 1661257793835070.jpg (1280x1440, 344.97K)

alcohol is a crude shit tier drug that wrecks your health and is a portal to the worst despair in life

oxycodone is not good or better than the al-kuhl

yeah I'm not at all sure modern-day America would be willing to openly defy tyrannical restraints on their individual liberty.

mutual destruction in a certain sense

If we had access to real drugs at a fair price then it wouldn't be an issue
I'll be honest though - A bottle of 30 vyvanse or 30 adderall pills is actually extremely dangerous
Alcohol is only accepted because it's such bitchboy shit that you're over your stupor in a few hours - With other drugs you can last for days or even week+ (and it's not pretty)

Attached: 1611035845850.png (577x545, 327.47K)

you got a source for that?
for people that struggle with substance abuse and don't want to make their physical body the size of jabba the hut?

god bless ayymurica

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 141.63K)

i think science calls that a double or triple bind or something - god bless

Just look everything surrounding oxycodone nig they wanted you to get hooked on it

>Alcohol is only accepted because it's such bitchboy shit that you're over your stupor in a few hours - With other drugs you can last for days or even week+ (and it's not pretty)
If that's the case then I'm still sticking to alcky because it's the only drug I've ever really taken
and it consistently makes me happy