Have you spoken to an egirl from the board before and what was your experience?

Have you spoken to an egirl from the board before and what was your experience?

Attached: 5AB0683F-B730-4CAB-9163-1323D671CA13.jpg (320x214, 11.44K)

I want to have sex with iris

some tranny last year. she was hot and i thought there was no way she could be a tranny. full on piercings and egirl aesthetic. got to see a selfie of her and asked for discord. added her and after some talking she sent me an ass pic and i asked for another view and there was a buldge in her panties. when i asked she said she thought i already knew she was trans and why would i ask her for her discord in that first place. fuck my life i still think about the catfishing little bitch

I spoke to wren and cewl. Wren gives one word answers if she answers you at all. Cewl gives normal answers. Both never ask you questions if you're trying to have a conversation.

post her ass or didnt happen

New egirls suck. Did you ever talk to Ciara or Marky?

I'm a new so no. Did they ask questions in their conversations?

>New egirls suck
They sure do but iris won't suck me despite me being white what gives

had it saved for a while and might have gotten off to it once or twice. it was nice ngl but as time pasted i ended up cringing remembering the situation and ended up deleting it

Ive spoke to one. We spoke about some films and I suggest we watch a film a week and talk about, like a mini film club. I got frustrated when she didn't get it and I gave up.

larp then, anyone who jerks off to old pics would never delete it cringe or not, so either post it or larp

Yuno findommed me

I showed sunny my pee pee and she repeiled why

Post their discord so I can get some sweet dick girl ass

i talked to one who was completely self aware and knew that she was a shallow attention whore. actually was pretty intelligent. not quite what i expected

Which one was it? ori

>talk to girl here
>end up talking on discord
>sends me pic of her in her underwear
>"btw I'm actually 16"
Immediate block and delete and still living in fear

good job bot. that was a glowie trying to encase you in sweet sweet honey to be fed on after a few more pictures

And what the girl did is completely legal and she will face no repercussions while you rot away in jail

>I'm a new
get out

None who are super famous, and it wasn't ever on purpose, and only one who had a bf I talked to for more than a tiny bit. I later found out she was an attention whore here which disgusted me since she was one of the single digit number of women I've actually enjoyed talking to in my entire life. I see her attention whoring here sometimes, and it fills me with dread. She actually helped me get over a lot of fears I had with talking to people, and she gave me hope that there were people out there who are actually fun to talk, so I'm thankful to her. I kind of want to thank her when I hopefully find a gf since she helped me stop being so antisocial.

Attached: 1658362762538.png (760x586, 401.18K)

sounds like vampy. except she's 15.