Hard to believe women my age are teachers

Hard to believe women my age are teachers.

Attached: 1663292874303.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWJQ3jWjOG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the scariest thing i have seen in a week.

Preschools are like hospitals. Nurses and teachers are literally the lowest tier women who got jobs instead of becoming prostitutes.

>woman teacher who is obsessed with tiktok
happens more often than you think

Gurantee she's listening there to some nigger music like rap too. Why women love this garbage shit so much.

because they like BBC

The lyrics say bitch get naked

notice how nobody is perplexed, in the real world nigger lovers are normal as apple pie, the robot cannot fathom this and is traumatized even though he is like 30 by now

>Be me
>user whos 33 yr old KHHV
> Going on a nightly stroll to keep the feels away
> While walking on the road a drunk driver crashes into me
> In the car were a couple that looked like they dropped from heaven
> The moment they saw me they stepped back in the car and drove off
> I cried while watching the night sky and slowly dying from blood loss
> And right before my eyes would close at last a comet streaked across the sky
>And made a dying mans last wish to be a shotacon and dropped into a kindergarten class with a 10/10 prime Stacy who I could fuck while the other kids colored

And they're indoctrinating and grooming kids, and deliberately hiding it from parents in extremely underhanded ways
youtu.be/ZWJQ3jWjOG0

I wish one of these sluts was my teacher and raped me

I fucking hate nurses. Story time.
>be me
>18 yo, working in OR
>Have to go get patients occasionally from the other floors
>Have to go get patient from the ICU one day, black lady with a terribly broken leg, snapped like a twig due to a car accident
>Feel bad, so I visit her at the end of my shift the next day
>Continue to visit her on and off for the next two weeks
>Just stop by during lunch or after shift to check in on her and see how she's doing
>Says she is constantly ignored by the nurses and is oftentimes not fed, bathed, or given water
>Assume she's simply being over dramatic
>Last week, she chooses to be moved to a nursing home rather than stay in the hospital
>Go and visit her one last time, then go back to work
>Go to nurses station to pick up a file on another patient I'm supposed to bring down
>Hear nurses loudly talking shit about her, calling her a liar and insane
>Simply ask if they're talking about her, they say yes and then ask me how I know her
>"Oh, I just come and visit her occasionally"
>Immediately asked why I would visit her and if I thought she was crazy too
>Simply tell them that I had never seen her act crazy and that she had always been nice to me
>They all act like I'm out of my mind
>An hour later, and I'm back on the floor, about to end my shift and just grabbing an oxygen tank I had left
>Two of the nurses walk by and get in the elevator
>One of them looks at me and says "going to visit your friend in room ****"
>Tell them sarcastically that they're very funny
>"Well you should get a CT scan, because your brain obviously isn't right"
>Elevator door closes
>Have to fight the urge not to call the elevator back up, chase them down, and call them demented whores
I have work tomorrow, so we'll see if I get the chance.

Attached: 58C05B83-DA19-46AA-A50F-E91CE4089B08.jpg (1242x1296, 436.59K)

She'd get sued in Germany for filming the kids without their parents' consent. I definitely would, that's for sure. Don't want a degenerate doing this shit near my kids.

anyone who uses tiktok should be shot

Half the patients are literally terrified of their nurse. I have had way too many woeful experiences in hospitals with passing elderly and relatives in hospitals since COVID bullshit started.
They have become collective sociopaths in their cliques. It's disturbing. And literally everyone outsider who has to enter a hospital (normies included) feel incredible dread and trepidation towards nurses who have become little cunty tyrants in their little gay wards.
They have killed many people. They have blood on their hands, but they don't care because they have -90IQ and have group backing from other retarded bottom of the barrel men and women to feel justified.
All they need is one strong hand to literally throw their bullshit back at them, and they will cower and obey. Because they are bitches and cowards at the end of the day. They know no authority until it's thrown in their face. Then they are like lambs at the heel. Pathetic bitches.

>females lack empathy
>more news at 4

Women used to have Christ to dignify them. They are literal succubi stalking the halls, haunting the waking days and sleeping nights of the dying who only want peace during their last hours.

Attached: c6626ec0d8e83e5f407644685b26c25a.jpg (486x512, 53.02K)

>half the patients are literally terrified of their nurses
I know. Sometimes, I'll have a patient freak out when I walk in the room, only to calm down once I tell him I'm not a nurse. It terrifies me how little they care for their patients.

On my fourth or fifth day working at this hospital, I was getting a patient from a floor. I heard a loud beeping noise coming from down the hallway, so I naturally went and looked. There was an elderly man covered in shit and piss on the floor, who said he had been down there for minutes. I called for two of the (male) nurse to help me get him back into the bed and to get him cleaned up. No one else had bothered to even check on him, even when the alarm was ringing.

The same terror has ironically driven me to go into college to become a teacher. I will catch these whores out and exile them from the teaching community, or I will put them to the sword.

I have never seen people so self centered and stupid before

but also because it's also way too racist in America i wouldn't be surprised if she was reprimanded over this nothing as well, it's like never what it aught to be

Im so sick of tiktok dancing whores.