>all of my mental illnesses immediately cease and never return
Just get a truck

Attached: car.jpg (3264x2448, 3.3M)

I don't need to haul anything
I like getting 45mpg instead of 20
I don't like car payments

I'm broke since I got fired

Attached: 2 cents.png (391x174, 4.68K)

Does the sad really go away if a buy a brand new subaru wrx? For how long? I need to know.

Attached: 1660087051646356.png (738x665, 298.6K)

This board just revolves around me now doesnt it

I want a truck. Just hard to justify when my car only has 115k miles on it. If I'm getting a second vehicle I'd get a motorcycle.
I bet it's fun though. Do you go mudding?

>I bet it's fun though.
Yes
>Do you go mudding?
No because I have no redneck friends, all of my friends are like weird neo-nazi types or niggers

Thinkin' of gettin' a Tacoma

>all of my friends are like weird neo-nazi types or niggers

How is it that one gets along well with both these groups of people?

tacomas are nice but kind of gay. if you're cool with driving a chick truck it's okay

I think it's because I'm a sociopath. I don't really care about other people, but I do find them interesting and I don't like the sounds they make when they get hurt, so, I'm basically being conned into being friends with them. The benefit is that my weed is very cheap and I can speed dial a group of racist murderers regardless of which race I need to target

Felt the same way about buying a car. Life just hits different when you can go fucking anywhere you want at any time, no one to tell you no

>i bought a truck
No you didn't you bought a Ford

New? No.
Old shit box you fixed up and modified yourself? Yes.

>Fix Ot Rgain Dony

geetttin hammered out of their mind is litrerally the best feeling a peron could have fukkkk

can see you've never actually used your oversized tonka for work. how does it feel spending 200 bucks on gas every 3 days lol

I bought my dream car and slapped a kit on it, never felt so proud. Legit couldn't stop admiring it for days. Then I had my first traffic stop that stained my record. Now that I can't afford to drive it under my name anymore, I am in fucking shambles. Mental illness came back tenfold and my car is just sitting.

20? Oh sonnie, you haven't lived until you get

Attached: yyyyyyep.jpg (164x307, 8.62K)

Does your wife like nutmeg?

>Then I had my first traffic stop that stained my record.
>Now that I can't afford to drive it under my name anymore, I am in fucking shambles
such is the fate of the leadfoot