He doesnt practice martial arts

>he doesnt practice martial arts
no wonder your confidence is so low

Attached: boxingg.jpg (665x594, 120.2K)

Idk, I just lift and that's it. Feeling and looking strong are good enough for me. Like cmon, every proper irl fight is going to be won by the first guy to pull out a weapon of any kind.

I reminded of the scene in that Indiana Jones movie, where the Arab swordfighter twirls his word around menacingly, and Indiana pulls his revolver and plugs him head

Fuck that work on increasing your physical strength, reflexes, and attack speed. Also researh grapples and how to escape them as most street fights end in grapples.

need mma bf

>Also researh grapples and how to escape them as most street fights end in grapples.
did anyone else ever make a D&D character built entirely around grappling just to fuck with their DM (who, like everyone else, never memorized the huge pile of rules for it)?

>wrestled in high school
>got boneitis as an adult
all those concussions growing just to be overpowered by a stiff breeze as a man

Carrying a gun doesn't make any difference until it's drawn and fired. Martial arts will at least make you gain some weight if nothing else. Unless you are imprinting the gun is not noticeable and even then they'd have to explicitly be looking for signs to notice.

>Carrying a gun doesn't make any difference until it's drawn and fired.
isn't that the point?

I want to start boxing but need to get my life sorted first. When I do start (which I will this isn't a cope) how do I go about it? I've seen a few boxing gyms around but also some generic marital arts gyms that offer boxing too. I been lifting, jumping rope and running for the past 2 months
t. 24 y/o scrawny white boy

I think op's point is martial arts will raise your confidence. Gun doesn't really do this.

I'm Turkish. I was born to fight.

Attached: TurkishOilWrestling.jpg (1024x768, 262.38K)

ill beat up a punching bag but definitely way too autistic to spar with an actual human being

>>I think op's point is martial arts will raise your confidence. Gun doesn't really do this.
I'm not in this for warm, fuzzy feelings, I just want to make sure that if some belligerent asshole or criminal shows up that I leave that encounter alive.

Go to a boxing gym. Find one that doesn't go crazy hard/aggressive with the sparring.

i have a martial arts fetish but i'am not gay, so i just can't do it man, feels fucking wierd

Attached: tifa_vs_mai_by_cirenk_deplv9c-fullview.jpg (1280x1811, 244.6K)

OP here, boxing is great for self defence but the main point is that punching and getting punched is great for your confidence, it shows you not to be afraid and toughens you up.
The benefits of the exhausting exercise during training is half the reason for doing it too.

Attached: marciano.jpg (612x424, 30.99K)

I'm already 30 and joining a martial arts class at my age would be cringe

>did kickboxing for several months back in 9th grade
>stopped just in time to have enough time for reading, and not get chronic shoulder pain
>gain enough confidence to know for a fact that I could beat the shit out of 97% or more of the people in my country
feels good man

Attached: madman.jpg (284x326, 17.16K)

Turkish oil wrestling is the gayest sport in existence, you guys literally wrap your hands around the other guys junk, and even stick fingers up each others assholes, most of the time your hands are in another man's shorts.

Just join the right kind of Martial art, if you join a BJJ gym you will be the average age.

30 isn't that old if you're in decent shape bro. things dont really start showing wear for another decade or two, maybe longer if you treat your body well