This is your ultimate fate, robots

This is your ultimate fate, robots.

Attached: IMG_20220910_181619.png (1440x1080, 2.68M)

Pretty based honestly.
I wish that were me

Those dipshit retards and proto-Any Forums posers changed US politics and culture for decades to come, use a different example next time

lol, no

robots dont have friends

I don't plan on shooting up a school OR myself

why are they sleeping in a puddle of raspberry jam?

I wish. I'm way too much of a failure.

How ironic that their brains were splattered over the very medium that could have prevented this.

If they were not an intelligence agency mk ultra asset.

Attached: 1aea1fda753173eec83020cb5f253b9e4d69e0395e406b272b9a9f63fcc554bc.jpg (225x225, 10.33K)

Being famous and idolized by men and women everywhere? People love violent men.

I want to be dylan and klebold except that i don't want to shoot up a school and just want to be dead.

Their sandwiches dropped and they were too lazy and sleepy to clean it up

im not a murderer though

>Got revenge on the normies
>Became infamous legends whose names will go down in history
>Died doing what they loved
>Ultimate best friend duo
>Went out in their prime, never contributed to normie society
>Instilled fear in generations of normies to come, terrorizing them with the knowledge that if incels are pushed far enough they will strike back
>Pussyless in life, revered by bipolar alt girls in death. Female fans masturbate furiously to their memory.
>Inspired countless copy cat shootings ensuring their legacy lives on forever.

I'm actually kind of jealous not gonna lie.

Attached: thumb_matching-tattoos-of-the-columbine-shooters-68178266.png (300x432, 79.38K)

not to mention they inspired dozens of autistic faggot copycat killers who no one remembers

they weren't incels are spergs and I know this fags would've bullies me
but still agree with everything else

>they had gfs
how does it feel to be even worse columbine?

>didn't even kill the jocks who bullied them
>just killed normal kids who didn't even know them
>first person they killed was Rachel, the only outsider who was ever kind to them and showed them compassion

They were absolute fucking failures and faggots

God damn that drip. How were they so ahead of their time?

I was treated very well in school because I matched the typical school shooter profile. Thank you Eric and Dylan.

>redditfag posting incoming
funny i come across this thread after reading Dave Cullen's 'Columbine' which is a book i suggest everyone here reads it is THE BEST account TO DATE of the entire time line of the shooting. Although I will say i felt sympathy for the boys. One of them could have had a bright future and the other was just a total edgy POS

all men evolve so you are wrong