Where we dropping gamers ?

where we dropping gamers ?

Attached: images (25).jpg (320x210, 7.68K)

oh wow it's been a while since i've seen one of these, give me 10 and i'll be on

tags: atheism

but that's too popular

Normalfags are already using the Any Forums tag and Any Forums tag so go for something unique. Doesn't have to be Any Forums related, just use things like Ovavosli or something like that.

I miss the question mode, I remember I set up a raid on the question mode on Any Forums back in like 2012. The post got like 150 replies and I got everyone to ask the same question with 10 tabs open and everytime you pressed next it was the same question lol. It was funny people thought the site was hacked or something.

man i miss it too, it gave you a way to start a conversation or the opportunity to just observe a conversation

The normal tags? r9k, r9komegle, omegler9k, robot9001, robot9k. There are some streamers using the r9k though so I'd avoid that.

>no on-site option to mute mic and disable cam anymore
>everyone immediately talks and expects you to talk

scary

always seems like there's something or someone on the r9k tag that's not actually from here
think it's just best to ignore it unless you're okay with normies

Dont ever go on r9k channel there are YouTubers and tiktokers who go on there to expose incels and make fun of them for their zoomer audiences . I had a close call once with a hot girl on there but it seemed to good to be true and I left the chat. I later went on a internet rabbit hole and there are YouTube and tiktok channels designated just to expose men on Omegle .

Thought just as much, I was surprised (and kind of mad) to see girls and normans on the Any Forums tag. They wouldn't see my face anyway since it's always dark when I browse it and they only see the reflection of my glasses (blue light glasses). They could find out my IP and location.

Not masking your camera. ngmi

Attached: 09-15-2022.png (1000x750, 1.05M)

>using a laptop
Definitely NGMI

I hate it how there's so many people recording Omegle and putting it on their YouTube, you have no way to know if you're going to end up in some YouTube video. I remember going on Omegle just after the site came out around 2009, it sucks how much it's changed now, I was surprised the site has managed to stay this popular and have this recent surge due to YouTubers.

Finding someones IP is not that big of a deal user and they can mostly on trace it down to the city you live in

Yeah seeing random hot teenagers on a tag for loser men seems way to sus. Are they expecting to find mr charming on there or are they there to find a guy that fits their description of a looser virgin and make fun of him .

Wish some technology smart user could mess with these foids somehow

it's not the camera that scares me so much as the expectation to talk out loud. I was fine with cam and typing.

Yeah imagine being on a YouTube video titled
> I Went on A Tag On Omegle Full of Hateful Incels

And you see your face on the thumbnail with millions of views .

Honestly? I'd laugh.

You might laugh but for some of the anons who still function barely within society and have jobs . Being exposed like that can ruin at any chances of them ascending

>being "exposed" on some zoomers tiktok

honestly wouldn't affect anyone I know. As long as you're not going
>"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I HATE WOMEN"
or something that would actually be bad