Be a blackbot

>be a blackbot
>not latinamaxxing with DuoLingo
You have a cheat code to easy pussy and it's downloadable for free in the App Store but you're sitting at home trying to figure out how to make Stacy like you. Karina is RIGHT THERE.

Attached: 36D454DF-9F97-4D16-9487-D64C53360B42.jpg (750x373, 130.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUT5rEU6pqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On a scale of 1-10, how OVER is it for white bois?

Just learn Mandarin or some other East Asian dialect.

Asian women aren't impressed by that. They prefer you speak English.

But I'm more into Latinas

This is it, your witnessing the death of the perfect race that came upon this earth, enjoy its fruits while it lasts

Asians want you as white as possible learning their language actually makes it worse

You know there are black people who live in Latin America right, he was probably one
t. lives next to one

>learning a language just to get laid

Incel vibes, my man.

Men have been learning languages for pussy since the beginning of time. Besides you don't even have to learn it. Just learn a couple of sentences and they'll fall to their knees.

Attached: 080B7180-B900-4059-B40B-B6C9262E64F2.jpg (750x169, 57.66K)

Do you really think they care whether it's a Cuban guy or a black American? If you're black and you know elementary school leave Spanish then a whole world of pussy opens up for you.

Attached: 3A90FB93-6414-44BC-86AF-8DF35CA2E74E.jpg (750x358, 83.63K)

duolingo is dogshit though
find any serious community for learning ANY language, and they will tell you that duolingo is bad for everything other than learning the vocabulary itself, which you can just do with Anki easier, quicker, and tailored to your level.
duolingo seems to be part of this shitty trend of normies trying to get into something without actually putting in the effort.
you see it on youtube with shitty pop science, engineering, math, physics, language, cooking, philosophy, etc etc. they just regurgitate a handful of facts they learned in a video as if you could ever become an expert in something by watching a content creator making 10 minute videos once a week.
shit is mega gay cause it makes it legitimately harder to use the internet to become good at something

Good advice for men who actually want to learn the language but most latinas will be turned on by the mere attempt at speaking Spanish.

I never really knew that she could dance like this (hey)
She make a man wants to speak Spanish

Attached: 1662346757003097.gif (608x640, 284.61K)

>Do you really think they care whether it's a Cuban guy or a black American?
No I just wanted to call her stupid

I met the guy who made dulingo in I think 2016 or 15. He was latino and said he wanted to make the app free to help poor people learn english and it does it by translating news articles.

JBW is law, it is never over for white volcels

the official latina+BBC anthem
youtu.be/DUT5rEU6pqM

Attached: 3C6F19AE-995E-4558-BD48-FE27E25E70B7.jpg (500x500, 47.52K)

JBW is only a thing online and to women over 40.

That was probably pretty cool in 2016. Now it is a corporate shell like all the other companies. The design is specifically tailored to appeal to the people I mentioned in
. I would be extremely surprised if a single person ended up learning even decent conversational English through that application.

Latinas have always seemed insanely hot to me. I just feel like they are a good midway point between white and black women. White women don't really appeal to me and black women probably don't like me all that much as a black guy. I don't like Asians either because their cultures seem very "involved". I like women from cultures who are very hands off I guess as long as they are chill. I wish I knew better spanish though. I know a few swear words and can count to 10.

What are some methods for learning GOOD Spanish though? Also, does it matter what dialect I learn? I live in a area with a large amount of puerto ricans and some mexicans. Puerto Rican spanish isn't the same as mexican spanish though isn't it?

Attached: true_latina.gif (290x436, 1.87M)

>I would be extremely surprised if a single person ended up learning even decent conversational English through that application
DuoLingo is good for beginners, especially when it comes to non-Latin writing systems. It's how I started learning Japanese. Once I got the characters down and learned some basic "where is the library" kind of sentences, I moved on to more in depth apps that teach you conversational language and different dialects and all that instead of just textbook shit.

They only want Tyrone Criminalson

>I just feel like they are a good midway point between white and black women.
That's literally what a good amount of them are lol. Either a mix of white and black, white and indigenous or all three.

>I live in a area with a large amount of puerto ricans and some mexicans. Puerto Rican spanish isn't the same as mexican spanish though isn't it?
They're wildly different. Caribbean Spanish dialects are usually influenced by African languages and are a lot more relaxed. Mexican Spanish is perceived as being "proper" and they use a lot more Aztec words. Outside of the African and Aztec loan words though, both dialects are mutually intelligible so learning either one is fine.

CHI here, I hate when blacks date our women.

What more in-depth apps have you been using? I have a lot of downtime at work, and specifically have been wanting to learn Japanese for awhile now.