Why aren't you heightmaxxing Any Forums? Take the leg lengthening pill. It will literally change your life

Why aren't you heightmaxxing Any Forums? Take the leg lengthening pill. It will literally change your life

Attached: ll.jpg (910x600, 119.03K)

>5'9
>women are hard filtering for 6'0 and above
JUST

Surgery of any sort is the most gigantic huge cope possible.

>add 6 inches
>still a manlet
lol

Too expensive, recovery period is gigantic, it will hurt forever, you will always be sort of fragile.
Still worth it, that's what women want. I would do it if it was slightly less expensive.
>do surgery
>it goes fine
>women are more attracted to you now
>cope
How is this cope? Everything else usually shilled around the improoving mindset is, but this one actual bear results.

think anyone considering this should wait at least 5 years to get this surgery
it'll be leaps and bounds better by then
all the guys getting it now are basically guinea pigs

No one is getting any younger or taller waiting, that's the sad truth.

well yeah, but just use some lifts until they get the surgery better
getting it now basically immobilizes you forever to some extent

I kind of agree with the first guy. I'm not going to ridicule or berate anons who want to surgerymaxx, but a lot of men get surgery to look attractive while not realizing that surgery doesn't affect your genes. Sure you'll be able to slay and/or get a gf, but if you marry and have kids, your offspring will inherit your poor genetics and your wife will freak out wondering how an attractive man gave her such an ugly baby.

>he doesnt go for farmers walks
Ngmi when your spine compressors again

>recovery period is gigantic, it will hurt forever, you will always be sort of fragile.
Not true. My brother did it for one of his legs and he had a painless recovery with almost no issues afterwards. The only rough part is your tendons always being a little tight. You shouldn't do more than 2 inches though.

You know that breaks your leg bones and weakens them indefinitely right?

>Why aren't you heightmaxxing Any Forums?
You think I could even afford necessary lifesaving surgery?
But I would support anyone who could get leg lengthening anyway, escaping sheer fucking vitriol, mockery, and dismissal by society and especially the subhumans we call women and getting some newfound confidence and AUTOMATICALLY being considered more attractive is absolutely fucking worth the cost, pain, and the fact that it's still very experimental.
Look at it this way, women get surgeries for shit no normal personal fucking cares about, like nosejobs, and get their face to look like stretched out creepy barbies, and we're supposed to clap and tell them how you are you now you go girl blah blah, yet shit like this which is more necessary just to get some respect is mocked. Even if it's still experimental, it's one step closer and pioneering to bettering lives.
God I hate the height obsessed society

Not everyone is looking to have kids. Honestly at this point I fucking refuse to, knowing that everything I've done to attract women was an act and that I never like these whores, and they never liked me beforehand. Some of us were born to be filthy hedonists, we were just too ugly for it

Do you really believe a woman who would reject you just because of your height is worth spending $75,000 of your money to get your legs surgically broken for? Have some dignity, man.

Have you seen dating apps today? 90% of women filter anyone under 6'.

>lifts
Wanna see you tell the girl you use lifts
Don't have a kid then. Or do and let the kid figure it out, you already showed him the path, he's just gotta do it too.
>you shouldn't do more than 2 inches
That's were the information conflicts.
Easy, just don't tell her lmao. Why would you?

I agree with this post 100%. My genes are too fucked for reproducing. At this point, I just want to get laid. Fuck love and all that other bullshit

Are those 90% of women really worth your time?

>Or do and let the kid figure it out, you already showed him the path, he's just gotta do it too.
That's vile, user. I could never knowingly reproduce if I know that my kid is going to be cursed with the same misfortune that pushed me surgery. I couldn't bare to watch my kid suffer like I do.

Ugly people shouldn't reproduce. I'm being dead serious. All you're doing is dooming your kids to the fate that you're actively running from

Attached: 345.png (1279x640, 1.43M)

They probably are, that's the funny thing. There's nothing in the table besides the height requirement. Once that's covered, you get to the personality part. Or course you have to sdd a degree of points to superficial, but it's it really intolerable? Does it really rule a person out of she agrees with 90% of her community on a particular taste?
You and everyone else saying that amount of people are just not worth it are soooo fucking deep in copium. You need numbers to find someone buddy. It's just is how it is.

Dude, you give the kid hormones when he's a teenager, he grows a few inches above you, you pay for limb surgery when he's done growing, there you go, he's still got 9 years of his "youth" to enjoy. That's not too bad. There are worse upbringing than this, like being poor, or born in a 3rd world country.
>ugly people shouldn't reproduce
No, you see, smart people should reproduce, you are just validating the way women choose mates. You are as smart as them. Cheat your way through if you can.