Remake update thread

lost internet last night before i could respond.
i had another long date with my sex repulsed bf. his mom really seems to like me and i met some more of his friends too.
will respond to a few in comments
i touched his penis again a couple of times and the second time i had him find out what felt good and i started stimulating there. he started producing precum and said he felt a new sensation he never felt before. i also started hold it firmer because he could handle it. he was leaking but i stopped before he came because he was taking a long time. i really want him to cum.
will respond to a few replies in

Attached: hope.jpg (254x198, 9.81K)

didnt read holy fuck i need a woman in my life tho

i am in love with this male

no

he is a 20 year old manly man. nothing that would appeal to a pedo is on him.

he is 20. i am 22. it might be too late at 31 idk. maybe you can find a femcel or quirky type whos older.
maybe im a hypocrite but i wouldnt want to do the same stuff for hi if he were your age even though i would hypothetically date your age if i were single. there might be women out there willing though.

i finally saw him at full mast and his dick is massive, probably like 8 inches. it grew a lot more than normal and got sore from the long stimulation.

it took me forever to get this guy. i love him so so much.

ok i just read it i think your bf is retarded

he is so smart, smartest person i have met. i have met many people and majored in physics.

cute autistic couple honestly he's probably just turned off by your male brain and lack of genuine emotion

>maybe im a hypocrite but i wouldnt want to do the same stuff for hi if he were your age
I really should just fucking kill myself already

i have a ton of emotion and have to tone it down and self regulate. ive gotten a lot better at it for him. i probably do have an androgynous brain though. no way i wouldve been a regular on r9k for this many years without it.
he told me he wasnt into sex and thought it was gross before ever seeing me or meeting me irl. i don't think it's me. i am his first partner he's done sexual stuff with and he likes kissing me more than his ex and we kiss so much now.

I hate Any Forums in 2022

ok
why do you talk about this on here? is it just to make fun of loners while acting innocent? you and your issues cannot be related to by people here. We get it, you found a hot mentalcel who's retarded enough to date you

i post it here because i was a loner for many years who couldnt get a guy to love me back romantically and be my bf until just recently. this is the community i know.

Yeah well, this community is full of lonely men who don't want to hear about this

i mean.... lonely men here are retarded. they almost all said my boyfriend is ugly in the threads i made posting him (with his consent). he is a certified chad. women like him and pursue him. you guys have impossible beauty standards for both sexes

Yeah, think I'm going to blow my brains out. I fucking hate this life. I will never find anyone who loves me and will have to the patience to get close to me. All because I'm ugly

youre probably not ugly and even if you are someone will look past it if you have other qualities. they might even find you attractive because beauty is partly subjective.
the biggest thing is putting yourself out there. how many women you knew irl have you shown romantic interest in and gotten turned down?

i wonder what will happen his first cum

You're nice, OP. Sorry for posting my depressing shit in your thread. I'm just in a terrible place right now. I don't really know how to show romantic interest in a woman. I'm awful at it. Only been with one person and she was the one who showed interest in me and put effort into getting to know me. I don't have much hope in finding anyone else. I don't think I'm very attractive at all, so I doubt anyone else will want to get close to me. People usually avoid talking to me irl

How is it possible that you're in love with a male who has any kind of weakness? You sound like a copemaxxed larpcel

if you sre this socially awkward and still had a woman pursue you, its not your looks. you probably arent a gigachad but you could easily be an average looking mentalcel. you should probably practice your social skills. what helped me the most were shitty sales jobs that force you to become a little more socially brave and interact.
if you arent movie star looking with confidence then youre not going to get a huge swarm of women. its the most obvious thing ever but i have noticed i havent met a single "incel" on here who was routinely turned down irl like me (a woman btw). i just kept going until one said yes. (and even he said no at first but we stayed friends and he decided on his own he wanted to eventually.)

you seemed really deep in your ideology.
i have posted my boyfriend before and am deeply in love with him. people on here were haters and most said he was ugly but they are wrong. even if he is to other people, he has a winning personality and has his selection of women who like him he can pick between.
what evidence would you accept that women love flawed men?

lol realized i really butchered trying to repost my op
oh well. people understand me well enough.