How did this lame , nerd...

How did this lame , nerd, soi-nigga get a 9/10 stacey like this while I lift and help wire homes for a living but women won't even spit at my black ass?

Attached: mystiepunk.webm (900x506, 1.58M)

Racemixing is not something you should aspire to or envy, user. I can't help but feel disgusted looking at something like this.
t. afro-latino

That's not a 9/10. She's a butterface.

he has a big cock

>he has a b-
I didn't ask, degenerate. Don't reply to me.

Where are you in the black girl fetish threads then?

but that's true :'(

Nowhere near them because those threads are a waste of time and don't interest me.

How are women supposed to see your cock if you can't even hold a conversation with them

This nerd nigger is eating good out here, and I'm fucking starving.

Attached: mystiepunkeat.webm (900x506, 1.75M)

If that's a Stacy to you then black people really do have different standards for white women than whites do.

post sauce
blox

Yeah, because as we all know, this one guy on r9k represents every single black person to ever exist.

I'm a nigcel, I need to have realistic standards

But this thread does? Racemixing doesn't count when it's a "black fembot" whoring for attention and discord buddies?
>more cope and excuses

Because women aren't as obsessed with race and looks as r9k would have you believe. I look exactly like him except I have a fade and waves and I get fine women of most races. Only ones I have a problem with is white girls, and that's probably because I'm only attracted to a very specific type of white woman.

How do I get fine women as a flabby, ugly quiet LS blakbot?

>Because women aren't as obsessed with ... looks as r9k would have you believe.
I was told, to my face, by several women that unless I cleaned myself up and lost 100 pounds I would not be getting an attractive girlfriend even with a median wage paying tech job.

because you're black and have a big dick

And how would anyone know this if they only see him fully clothed, coomer

>just makes a post like this and leaves

Well if you're fucking obese that may be a bit of an issue yeah.

Learn how to talk to women without fear of rejection. Learn how to be an interesting conversationalist and learn to make people laugh. Watch some standup comedy to learn how jokes work. Learn to flirt. Learn to tease. Learn to hold strong eye contact. If you have a specific race or ethnicity of women in mind, learn a bit about their culture, as women really appreciate that and will be more open to dating you if they think you'll be comfortable with their culture.

There are decades worth of free resources online so you can learn these things. Google taught me how to get girls.

My dick is a little over 6 inches long, 5 inches in circumference. Bigger than average but I don't fit the BBC stereotype. Besides, women don't know how big my dick is until they see it. I don't walk around with my meat print out, talking to girls.

>9/10
she's a 5 at best

>a 9/10 stacey
Not even close.

Sounds like a (You) problem.

>and lost 100 pounds
There are niggas (black and white ones) out there who equaty being obese with "looks".