Im ready to go. What are my options besides buying a fire arm or some shit off the dark web?

Im ready to go. What are my options besides buying a fire arm or some shit off the dark web?

Attached: E4BA8B5A-550C-4E4F-A923-EC9A1BD22939.jpg (240x250, 6.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coof shot, and if that doesn't work use your new vaxpass to get into the USA and buy a firearm legally

give your life to some spiritual cause

I second, I took the vaxx and my immune system seems to be going down the drain.

Please don't user. Please. You can get through this, I know that anyone can if they set their mind to it.

jus b urself and b stronk, right?
his life then will get magically fixed, right?
retarded idiot

Helium exit bag is the most painless and foolproof way to go, just make sure that no one will walk in on you before you're completely done.
Everyone should have a right to death, and suicide should be nowhere near as taboo as it is. Funny that nobody wants us to die, yet nobody wants to help us live.

That would be the best way to go but you cant find 99% helium any more its all diluted with oxygen

how old are you OPey

Im 24. I just hate myself, the world and everything. I dont want to be here and dont know why I have to be.

that's very young to an hero, you should wait for your early 30s

If you had the balls to kill yourself you would have done so already.

Go into the wilderness and pick a fight with a bear or a pack of wolves.

Either you die horribly or you survive miraculously, while having come so close to death that you never think about suicide again.

Then you go on to become a cult leader.

yeah but other substitute gasses would work too such as nitrogen and argon which can be bought at welding supply stores

I'll never understand you guys who want to go the most boring way possible. If I couldn't see a future for myself I'd go far away go for an adventure. Worst case scenario you die, best case scenario you recover the will to live.

Shut up faggot, they can do as they please.

Razor wire noose attached to rafters. climb up ladder and put your head through it, glue your hands with superglue to your head and jump off the ladder. It will look like you ripped off your own head.

Why not a fire arm?
Stfu

I'm 24 too. Most embarrassed about turning 25 next week.

Putting a tube in your mouth. With the other end taped to a car exhaust.

Doesn't work. Catalytic converters, etc.

Damn... That's too bad. What about eating seeds from a peach? I heard they have cyanide in them.

>not having a straight piped car

>catalytic converter
Is it the same thing with lawn mowers?

Buy some sodium nitrite.
sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
You can just fast and take it straight up or
follow this method. I will warn you though, if
you think you'll fuck up medicating yourself it
might be best to just fast for a few dates and take the SN. It'll be painless and you'll just fall asleep and it has a low risk for brain damage if
you do happen to be saved.