What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done femanons? Would you ever have sex for drugs?

What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done femanons? Would you ever have sex for drugs?

Attached: 177013-Manga.jpg (1200x675, 211.28K)

free drugs is literally the only reason femanon would consider having sex with sub perfect looking man

Dunno, we do some pretty extreme stuff, but I'm still with my first bf and gonna stay that way. Drugs are cringe.

Most girls who are that crazy about drugs are prescribed them, unless it's something like heroin or something else.

i had sex for $300 with my ex bf. was asexual and didnt have sex for months but he ended up paying for it

>What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done femanons?
I gave my ex bf a handjob in the corner of a concert once. It feels weird that I'm still considered a virgin because it was definitely a brazen sexual act. We ended up breaking up a few weeks later because I wouldn't let him put his pp in me.
>Would you ever have sex for drugs?
Probably not, but my fantasy is losing it to a guy who is naked and hallucinating on absinthe and has no idea what's going on. Kind of rapey, but I'd never do it irl.

>hallucinating on absinthe
You are a fucking retard

There are still some brands that have wormwood in them.

Why not ask a male family member?

that shit was a myth from the beginning sperglord, if anything was making them hallucinate it was the lead

i have a twin and two younger brothers
and maybe because im not sexually attracted to any of them? i know you bots like fucking your mom though

I will pay you $500 to have sex with me

wear a skirt or something and yes

I don't know why you feel the need to insult me. You must be a bad person. This could have been civil.

I insult you because thats the language of the land, it means nothing here user
irl I would be nice to you

i have a bf and im into cucks who pay me for sex anymore :)

Do your brothers know you are a whore?

you into cucks that pay you money? cool lets get this rolling slut

Okay, Then I want to lose my virginity to a man delirious from lead poisoning!

CORRECTION: NOT INTO NOT INTO NOT INTO

im not close to a whore. any woman in your eyes is whore for existing. seethe faggot

okay, here it goes
>had car sex in the supermarket car parking with a 40 year fat albanian drug dealer when i was 18 for drugs. yes, a couple of people even saw but it didn't even bother me
>met my tinder date, he turned out to be 50x hotter so straight up told him i want to fuck before we order food so we fucked in the toilet
>had a threesome with my ex bf and a girl he was cheating with me on
that's all i think. idk what's the sluttiest out of the lot

so you are into it???? i knew it, sending $500 over right now thx slut

they were either batshit drunk or playing it up to be able to do shit relatively scot-free. thujone (compound in wormwood thought to be the hallucinogenic bits) does nothing.
PR and a lot of peiple abusing it more or less.
i could larp being drunk if you'd like.

btc
bc1qvy20hwxepcwrgxw50m4sznawdn5lfgyk9fsx0z

xmr
46iSZhdMgm4ESdu47yv43HA7MztesPsha5QK6PxVQ2kGUDLAEdsUBbpY9cTANCythSPA5uBVwENH21Mxs1qNWXdWLpbWZni

Why wouldn't you actually want to get drunk for me, user? Are you open to doing other drugs? Acid?

considering you did not post any way for me to contact you after I send out the money thats gonna be a no from me

session
05f351c1c1c001043c3e63e4f750bcc617703840428b94952f50642e8d11e6c87e

wont accept until funds confirm, hurry up

i don't drink. nor would use anything else.
also quite fond of being in control of my faculties, and reckon being a drunken mess wouldn't really be nice.

>oblivious mark
conanon tryna hustle

Ah, I respect that but part of the fetish for me is the man not remembering anything after. I appreciate the sentiment of LARPing, but it's kind of like being handed a condom when you wanted the spunk, if you know what I mean

>Probably not, but my fantasy is losing it to a guy who is naked and hallucinating on absinthe and has no idea what's going on. Kind of rapey, but I'd never do it irl.

Holy shit that's hot. It's like a delightful mix of somno, intox, and (C?)NC.

When I did mushrooms with a friend she told me that on really heavy trips you can close your eyes and feel everything that's happening to your body but not really be able to identify what part of your body it's happening to. Made me really want to give a dirty massage to someone on a ton of shrooms.

not the best, really.
seems like you're afraid, and your escapist fantasy is doing it but not even your partner knows it happened, just you.

>idk what's the sluttiest out of the lot

I lost my virginity to a ons. I dont regret losing my virginity but I do regret agreeing to a ons, it left me in quite terrible emotional state.

computer numerical control?