How do you feel about using a cock sleeve on ur hypothetical gf or wife?

How do you feel about using a cock sleeve on ur hypothetical gf or wife?

Attached: cock sleeve.jpg (434x750, 27.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intomore.com/culture/three-out-of-four-americans-have-dildos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would just shove my whole arm up her cunt.

>THAT cock has to use a sleeve to please his gf
It's over, isn't it? Look at how thick it is and it's still not enough

if i felt secure that she likes having sex with me and that she loves then maybe i would consider it

beyond pathetic, would rather kms

I've used one before and it doesn't really bother me. My wife likes it but she's not asking me to use it all the time cause it's not that big of a deal. I was the one who wanted to use one though. Normally I'm 6" but it extends me to like 8 or so. Biggest upgrade is the girth she told me. I haven't been able to cum with it on though, but I've been close.

I've already had to stop mid-sex several times because the girl started hurting. Why would I want to get even less sex?

I like the idea of self cuckholdry, if only I had a gf to try it with

Why so insecure? It's just an occasional thing. Would you stop fugging your gf if you fugged a tighter toy pussy?

Attached: sleeve.jpg (640x360, 37.09K)

she is absolutely 100% cheating on you with a bigger guy. soon she'll ask if she can spice things up by having a threesome with a hung friend she totally hasn't been fucking this whole time.

My wife is like 260lbs the only thing she's cheating on is her diet user

that's foul user what the fuck is wrong with you.

Idk man..she must be a real sizequeen if she wants to size up even more. Could just as well order a horsecock dildo for her

It could be fun to try out. Like a butt plug or something. I'd try i but I like the feel of skin to skin so it probably wouldn't be our norm

i want my woman to desire me
if she wanted a bigger cock, not only would that imply i'm undesired, but also not good enough for her
not something i'm willing to live with or "get over" just because she has a wide hole

Only closet fags who think about dick consider this shit

Women don't want their gut caved in by plastic you dumb faggot

Can you even feel anything on your dick with that on?

Then why do most women nowadays have dildoes?

Faggot.

Most women have dildos? You're delusional. Most women never use sex toys. Most women think it's disgusting to stick a foreign object inside them thats not attached to a man. The women that use toys mostly use clit only vibrators. Hardly anybody actually gets off from a fucking dildo, delusional incel retard

intomore.com/culture/three-out-of-four-americans-have-dildos/

if my bf was shorter than average but I loved him i'd make him wear one or else we'd be over.